RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
tumblr_owt60kdiNF1rzhvtdo1_1280.jpg
:dead:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i don't know if it'll ever happen but trump being questioned in an open hearing would be the greatest spectacle the earth has ever seen.

hate hillary all you want but she sat there and got grilled all day without breaking a sweat...all cool and collected...with articulate and detailed answers. trump would literally be the opposite of that. :mjlol:

the gifs and memes and shyt that would come out of that would be :blessed:

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Did she really lose? Or was the election rigged? Like I said mods need to throw u in the bushes

Trump was a shyt candidate too
Evidence is coming out daily showing this election was on some bullshyt. Anybody still blaming Hillary at this point is pro trump whether they mean to be or not.

@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! You're another clown expecting perfection from your politicians, huh?

Tell me both parties are the same. I'm sure that's coming. :hhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't know if it'll ever happen but trump being questioned in an open hearing would be the greatest spectacle the earth has ever seen.

hate hillary all you want but she sat there and got grilled all day without breaking a sweat...all cool and collected...with articulate and detailed answers. trump would literally be the opposite of that. :mjlol:

the gifs and memes and shyt that would come out of that would be :blessed:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hillary_temples2c.gif

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Tell me this, if you lie to people to get elected, is that good?

I mean, you'd "win" right?

Thats like asking why kids watch cartoons and not C-SPAN.
:russ:
Name me a politician that hasn't lied to get elected. :russ:

Anyway, there's no point to this debate. I dont know why I quoted you in the first place. Let me just concede that Hillary ran a master class campaign and is a god of politics.

Last edited: