RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Seems like it's coming to a head here soon. Now what's the public going to do when it's proved Trump committed treason but the Republican party still refuses to remove him?
The biggest shytstorm in this country since shots were fired at Fort Sumter :francis:. Granted, I’m pretty sure they can charge him criminally first and foremost even if he’s in office.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The biggest shytstorm in this country since shots were fired at Fort Sumter :francis:. Granted, I’m pretty sure they can charge him criminally first and foremost even if he’s in office.
GOP refusing to remove him confirms they are committing treason themselves..

But since they got their tax bill passed I’m guessing they are ready to throw him to the wolves

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm pretty sure if Dems take the house, and for reasons beyond my comprehenion keep Pelosi as the speaker, she will become president. God save us all if that happens

That’s the type of thinking with Hillary that got us in this bullshyt now

Mods throw this dude in the bushes :camby:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Seems like it's coming to a head here soon. Now what's the public going to do when it's proved Trump committed treason but the Republican party still refuses to remove him?
I think it won’t be done until summer 2018 but Dems have to be careful not to fall into the trap Republicans did with Repeal and Replace. If Republicans refuse to do it and Dems get the House they have to start it if they campaign on it

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
GOP refusing to remove him confirms they are committing treason themselves..

But since they got their tax bill passed I’m guessing they are ready to throw him to the wolves
Mueller has the receipts. It’s past the point they can safely cut ties with him. He is the very embodiment of their party.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hillary was a shyt candidate too. She lost to Trump for Christ's sake. Don't call to get me banned because you can't deal with a different POV :martin:
Hilary was not a bad candidate at all. She lost to Trump for various reasons but a large reason is why we have this 3300+ page thread. Seems significant no?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hillary was a shyt candidate too. She lost to Trump for Christ's sake. Don't call to get me banned because you can't deal with a different POV :martin:
Stupid people get to vote. Stop absolving Trump voters.

Thats like saying comedians are funny. Yeah, but being funny isn't relevant to running the country.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it won’t be done until summer 2018 but Dems have to be careful not to fall into the trap Republicans did with Repeal and Replace. If Republicans refuse to do it and Dems get the House they have to start it if they campaign on it
That's assuming there is even a 2018 election. The republicans are rotten to the core and have shown they won't play by the same rules as everyone else. They have already floated the idea of backing Trump if he were to suspend the elections.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mueller has the receipts. It’s past the point they can safely cut ties with him. He is the very embodiment of their party.
I’m thinking they hope the Dems take the House and senate.. either way they gonna blame the Dems for the deficit and financial crisis in the coming years..

Mueller need to lump the entire gop on rico

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Did she really lose? Or was the election rigged? Like I said mods need to throw u in the bushes

Trump was a shyt candidate too