RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
HZZB6tP.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I better start seeing some political and legal analysis of these statements in the upcoming weeks:

You already know the gop going to be juelzing the fukk out those statements my McFarland but make no mistake she admitted the trump presidency is illegitimate as clear as day

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Over/Under 48 hours on Ty Cobb's resignation. He's going to run for the hills to save the remainder of credibility he has left.
Jesus...theres more news on a Saturday than most weeks combined :damn:

:whatyoumean:

Trump's tweet indicates he knew that Flynn lied to the FBI when he fired him, but that wasn't reported by The Washington Post until three days after his dismissal. At the time, Trump cited only that Flynn had misled Vice President Pence.

Trump’s lawyer John Dowd drafted the president’s tweet, according to two people familiar with the twitter message. Its authorship could reduce how significantly it communicates anything about when the president knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI, but also raises questions about the public relations strategy of the president's chief lawyer.

Two people close to the administration described the tweet simply as sloppy and unfortunate.

:50centscust:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Jesus...theres more news on a Saturday than most weeks combined :damn:

:whatyoumean:

Trump's tweet indicates he knew that Flynn lied to the FBI when he fired him, but that wasn't reported by The Washington Post until three days after his dismissal. At the time, Trump cited only that Flynn had misled Vice President Pence.

Trump’s lawyer John Dowd drafted the president’s tweet, according to two people familiar with the twitter message. Its authorship could reduce how significantly it communicates anything about when the president knew that Flynn had lied to the FBI, but also raises questions about the public relations strategy of the president's chief lawyer.

Two people close to the administration described the tweet simply as sloppy and unfortunate.

:50centscust:

So they expect us to believe Trump's lawyer tweeted for him on this particular occasion?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Analysis | Did Trump admit something he really shouldn’t have in his tweet about Michael Flynn’s guilty plea?

Trump and his lawyers act like they are in a court and the public is the jury. I can't believe that he is really taking these news announcements at face value. (Or he really is getting his news from Fox, and Alt-Right screwballs :gucci:).

Like Mueller and the FBI are not professionals prosecutors that have a clear goal and process they are going thru. :hubie:..
This is a literal :ufdup: moment

But he wasn't even being interrogated :mindblown:

Can you imagine if they bring him in for questioning????? :damn:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Can I ask a Constitutional question?

If the Dems take back the House and Trump/Pence get impeached, would that mean the Dems get the Presidency for the rest of the term?