RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

q9hpfximmsga20dbcwpv.gif

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F476385%2Fb8096090-9a4e-426b-b610-42eb19b41dd6.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm not seeing the gotcha

Trump's team wanting to improve relations with Russia does not point to 1. collusion with Russia 2. Trump having given a Logan Act violating order or 3. Trump having known anything foul was happening (he's an idiot)

This is def a step closer and an indication of how far up this shyt went, but I don't think it's a smoking gun yet. Explain it to me

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Trump's team wanting to improve relations with Russia does not point to 1. collusion with Russia 2. Trump having given a Logan Act violating order or 3. Trump having known anything foul was happening (he's an idiot)

This is def a step closer and an indication of how far up this shyt went, but I don't think it's a smoking gun yet. Explain it to me
Trump being an agent of influence has everything to do with his campaign to improve relations with Russia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

1. Obama baited them
2. They saw Obama baiting them (this is pretty big because it shows how nefarious they really were and no just political novices)
3. There will be infinite ambiguity about the "threw the election" comment and what it means
4. It shows that way more people KNEW about Russian involvement and actively sought to fight against that charge IN DECEMBER of last year.
5. They actively still pursued overt efforts to reconcile with Russia and they were all involved in that effort
6. Implicates more potential liars
7. This shows they STILL violated the Obama administration's requests NOT to engage in foreign policy communications and negotiations despite direct warnings not to
8. Its a step towards more collusion. We're not "there" yet, but the story is fleshed out in a MASSIVE way.

REMEMBER, KT McFarland is the person they wanted to stay on as Deputy National Security Advisor after Flynn left and the CIA said FÜCK that.

K.T. McFarland, Deputy National Security Adviser, Is Expected to Leave Post

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

1. The WH just got caught in another lie, these emails prove Flynn did not act alone in his sanctions conversations before and after the election.
2. The Obama administration asked the Trump transition team to stand down until Trump officially took office, they agreed but didn't comply.
3. It strengthens the motive of quid pro quo in regards to sanctions.
4. The handed him the election phrase is going to open a whole new lane of optics.

Keep in mind this is all hitting the media because Meuller has allowed it to, there is a reason for that. These emails were more than likely handed over by Spicer or Priebus.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. The WH just got caught in another lie, these emails prove Flynn did not act alone in his sanctions conversations before and after the election.
2. The Obama administration asked the Trump transition team to stand down until Trump officially took office, they agreed but didn't comply.
4. The handed him the election phrase is going to open a whole new lane of optics.

Keep in mind this is all hitting the media because Meuller has allowed it to, there is a reason for that. These emails were more than likely handed over by Spicer or Priebus.
#TeamMAGA:

rC169I8.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:jordanlmao:

:MichelleOsideeye:

:robertmuelllerumad:

:BarackObamashhh:​