RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas in 11 months, TrumpSet, I can divide :huhldup:

giphy.gif

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
There will be zero tolerance for any posters that aim to soften the significance of Flynn pleading guilty or the direction of this investigation.

Please report all posts that fit the criteria.

Are we here for debate or here to agree with you and the Hillary clan ? Im trying to figure out when did you determine what was FACTS?

I don't plan on defending Flynn at all .If he has evidence against Trump that's even better , but if I question weak evidence I don't want to be bushed or warned about racism because I have a opinion that is different from the majority.

If @Call Me James don't agree with me I might call him a p*ssy , but I don't want him warned or bushed.

I'm pretty sure this is why we left SOHH
:patrice:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
anyone saw Jill Stein on CNN about an hour ago defending mike flynn claiming that he had nothing to do with Russia or Putin and that when she was sitting with them at the table that Putin didn’t even know who he was ?

then she exposed her lies not even 15 seconds later saying that Putin doesn’t just sit at a table with anyone and he’s very thorough and likes to know everything about the people he meets with

is it oochie wally or one mic? :stopitslime:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
anyone saw Jill Stein on CNN about an hour ago defending mike flynn claiming that he had nothing to do with Russia or Putin and that when she was sitting with them at the table that Putin didn’t even know who he was ?

then she exposed her lies not even 15 seconds later saying that Putin doesn’t just sit at a table with anyone and he’s very thorough and likes to know everything about the people he meets with

is it oochie wally or one mic? :stopitslime:
Jill is gonna go away for a long time too :demonic:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Top FBI official assigned to Mueller’s Russia probe said to have been removed after sending anti-Trump texts

Top FBI official assigned to Mueller's Russia probe said to have been removed after sending anti-Trump texts

The former top FBI official assigned to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III's probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election was taken off that job this past summer after his bosses discovered he and another member of Mueller's team had exchanged

Jeopardize an investigation brehs :stopitslime:

Last edited:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be zero tolerance for any posters that aim to soften the significance of Flynn pleading guilty or the direction of this investigation.

Please report all posts that fit the criteria.

a bit too heavy handed no? i mean i could see cracking down on trolling but this is against the spirit of open discussion