RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know Fox News is full of shyt when all their anchors eventually leave and they go on to other networks and talk about REAL news :heh:

Look at Alisyn Camerota. Before CNN she was all over Fox News.

I would like to be a fly in the wall during production meetings as they discuss the best ways to bend reality.

Their viewers are not prepared for the eventuality. Old cacs gin be having heart attacks all around the nation.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
how late to the party are some of you guys. It is illegal for Trump to pardon anyone if it can potentially help him get out of an illegal situation. He can't pardon anyone connected to this probe
What's your source on this?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Goddammit! At least Mueller removed him promptly

This dude actually got canned back in August :whoo:

Special counsel's Russia probe loses top FBI investigator

Mueller Removed Top F.B.I. Agent Over Possible Anti-Trump Texts
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, MATT APUZZO and ADAM GOLDMANDEC. 2, 2017

merlin-to-scoop-123794219-888501-superJumbo.jpg

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the election, in June. Doug Mills/The New York Times
WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter.

The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

But Mr. Strzok was reassigned this summer from Mr. Mueller’s investigation to the F.B.I.’s human resources department, where he has been stationed since. The people briefed on the case said the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strzok and a colleague reacted to news events, like presidential debates, in ways that could appear anti-Trump.

A lawyer for Mr. Strzok declined to comment. A spokeswoman for the Justice Department said that “we are aware of the allegation and are taking any and all appropriate steps.”

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Goddammit! At least Mueller removed him promptly

This dude actually got canned back in August :whoo:

Special counsel's Russia probe loses top FBI investigator

Mueller Removed Top F.B.I. Agent Over Possible Anti-Trump Texts
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, MATT APUZZO and ADAM GOLDMANDEC. 2, 2017

merlin-to-scoop-123794219-888501-superJumbo.jpg

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the election, in June. Doug Mills/The New York Times
WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter.

The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

But Mr. Strzok was reassigned this summer from Mr. Mueller’s investigation to the F.B.I.’s human resources department, where he has been stationed since. The people briefed on the case said the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strzok and a colleague reacted to news events, like presidential debates, in ways that could appear anti-Trump.

A lawyer for Mr. Strzok declined to comment. A spokeswoman for the Justice Department said that “we are aware of the allegation and are taking any and all appropriate steps.”

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy

this is a good move to completely shut down the fake narrative that the right has been pushing. makes mueller look like he wants absolutely no way this investigation to be tampered with “biases” that the right will tear apart and try to blame on being anti-trump. shows just how serious mueller is about wanting these cats to go down

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is a good move to completely shut down the fake narrative that the right has been pushing. makes mueller look like he wants absolutely no way this investigation to be tampered with “biases” that the right will tear apart and try to blame on being anti-trump. shows just how serious mueller is about wanting these cats to go down

Actually it's proof that Mueller hired deep state anti-Trump agents who were only fired after they got caught AND proof that anti-Trump agents rigged the Hillary email investigation :troll:

This story is actually a relatively easy spin compared to the gymnastics the right is capable of.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What's your source on this?
Let me clarify... If Trump tries to influence the Mueller investigation through pardons as a means to protect himself, it would be a clear case of obstruction of justice (which is illegal). He could technically do this, and then it would be up to the other branches of government to impeach. That's why it's important for Democrats to gain ground or retake both House and Senate

10 legal experts on why Trump can’t pardon his way out of the Russia investigation

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Actually it's proof that Mueller hired deep state anti-Trump agents who were only fired after they got caught AND proof that anti-Trump agents rigged the Hillary email investigation :troll:

This story is actually a relatively easy spin compared to the gymnastics the right is capable of.

Unfortunately you are right. If anything, I would be shocked if they didn't respond with something similar to what you said.