RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Imagine how pissed off the people who aren't involved in any of this but talk regularly to any of these people are right now. You have potentially been speaking through the wire for a while. Who knows what kind of quid pro quo, financial f*ckery and future damning conversations are on tape right now. This is why legitimate criminals don't want to be in the same zip code of another who's hot.

This also speak volumes of why the R's are so concerned with unmasking. They are scared sh*tless on what conversations could materialize at any time.
usa-trump-russia-nunes.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn. Putin himself might not even make it clean out of this. When trump is removed. And all the shyt Putin did comes out. The sanctions Russia will be hit with :wow:.

He bet on the Flop and the Turn...

BUT FORGOT THE RIVER OF JUSTICE :ohlawd:

giphy.gif

:lolbron:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
As someone who hasn't really paid attention to the whole Trump-Russia thing mainly because I believed he would weasel his way out. This shyt looks serious brehs. If someone more in the know would give me a percentage chance they think he'll get impeach drop that shyt for me.

I honestly just see Pence being President.

I'm more curious what's gonna happen with the GOP tax bill....brehs here saying if he signs it, he could essentially just blow his lead because essentially they have no use for him.

I think he will, because dude is an oaf

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As someone who hasn't really paid attention to the whole Trump-Russia thing mainly because I believed he would weasel his way out. This shyt looks serious brehs. If someone more in the know would give me a percentage chance they think he'll get impeach drop that shyt for me.

It depends on how 2018 goes.

I don't think Republicans will impeach him no matter what because, well, they're Republicans. If the Dems retake the house they might. There's also a chance that he resigns before they get a chance to impeach. My odds are

20% - Dems retake the House and impeach
20% - Dems take the House but don't impeach (because they're puzzy)
35% - Republicans keep the House and they don't impeach and pretend nothing is wrong
25% - It gets bad enough that Trump just steps down before midterms
5% - Republicans impeach Trump