RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
AND YET they will merge any thing in here.

I'm telling you THEY. ARE. INSANE.

They don't know what they're doing!

No one else can make a Russia thread b/c this is IT!! New Russia/collusion threads are deleted by the mods.

I had some of them deleted before, I figured why And had to remove you from my ignore list in order to enjoy the coli responses on these events

Since no one else can make a Russia thread is there a way that I can see the thread without your posts?

I can dig that

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

“We have a process of doing background, checking backgrounds and this kind of thing, so I wanted to ask you about one thing,” McCrummen said, pulling out a copy of the page and reading from it. “So I just wanted to ask you if you could explain this, and I also wanted to let you know, Jaime, that this is being recorded and video recorded.”

“Okay,” Phillips said. “Um, yeah, I was looking to take a job last summer in New York, but it fell through,” Phillips said. “Yeah, it was going to be with the Daily Caller, but it ended up falling through, so I wasn’t able to do it.”

When asked who at the Daily Caller interviewed her, Phillips said, “Kathy,” pausing before adding the last name, “Johnson.”

Paul Conner, executive editor of the Daily Caller, said Monday that no one with the name Kathy Johnson works for the publication and that he has no record of having personally interviewed Phillips.
:dead:

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ozzoijmrrd1snt40jo1_500.jpg