RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:letmesee:

Russian Foreign Ministry top official found dead in his apartment

Russian Foreign Ministry top official found dead in his apartment
12:37 / 16.11.2017
_-_-_1_.png

Sergei Barashkov had been Deputy Head of the Department of Protocol for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
The circumstances and the cause of his death are unknown.

Sergei Barashkov, Deputy Head of the Department of Protocol for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation,
was found dead in his own apartment, the Mash Telegram Channel reported.

Barashkov had not been seen in office for three days. The Department Head personally turned to the police reporting the missing person. When the police came to Barashkov's apartment, they found him dead in the bathroom.

The circumstances and the cause of the official’s death are unknown.

:moscowmjpls:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Joe Biden is magical on the microphone. I remember what he did to Sarah Palin in the 2008 VP debates :wow:

He massacred her.

Biden is Ric Flair on that microphone my G.

I mean I feel you I fukks with Joe but bodying Palin don't exactly earn you stripes

Also have a feeling brodie might have some skeletons in his closet, probably related to hoes

I mean his son dating his brothers widow, fam might be a lil wavy

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Can she sue Cheeto or 1 of his relatives? Do something. Fight back:damn:
Lol, she has no allies left. Imagine if she did sue, I mean I support her, but the general public will be like "go home, and shut the fukk up, Hillary, nobody wants to ever see you again". You know, kind of like how the majority blames her for Trump being president, when she won the popular vote, and you know......they are the ones that voted for Trump. she didn't go to the flyover states, well, if that's all it takes for the residents of the flyover states to put their fate in the hands of the worst president in the history of world wide politics, fukk flyover states.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You right about that but people vote for the person that stands out that has charisma. That’s why these debates are so important
In the last 48 hrs I have seen no less than 3 hit pieces on Biden from liberal publications, and the alt-Reich is ODing on pedo memes for him. What did he do to ruffle everybody's feather recently

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lol, she has no allies left. Imagine if she did sue, I mean I support her, but the general public will be like "go home, and shut the fukk up, Hillary, nobody wants to ever see you again". You know, kind of like how the majority blames her for Trump being president, when she won the popular vote, and you know......they are the ones that voted for Trump. she didn't go to the flyover states, well, if that's all it takes for the residents of the flyover states to put their fate in the hands of the worst president in the history of world wide politics, fukk flyover states.
Even more a reason to be vindictive. She needs to go scorched earth on that muthafukker:damn: