RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yes, that's why I thought the scandal was starting, are you telling me that they deleted the voting data, and that's it? Smh

Trump, he's sucking the life out of everything. :sadcam: I saw on twitter someone sued for records or something like that. The response was records were destroyed. I gotta go read it again.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Remember when the Supreme Court said corporations are people and can donate unlimited amounts of money to campaigns? Plus allowing super pacs to be anonymous? Yup that dark money..

That’s why I’m convinced Russia been in our shyt since the mid terms of 2010 when the GOP took over the house and senate
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
GUTIERREZ:"I propose we simply go to the President and former Secretary of State and ask them both to resign. I'll go to Hilary Clinton, you can go to Donald Trump, and we'll tell them both to resign. Then we can move on, as a nation, from an election that just never seems to end. Now, I did google organizations that Hilary Clinton leads, and it came out ZERO, so I'm not quite sure what you're gonna get her to resign from, 'cause she doesn't appear to be in charge of ANYTHING. Last time I checked, she got 3 million more votes than Donald Trump, but she lost the election. So I don't know, why don't we move on and look at the nation.

giphy.gif
Is that a real quote? :dwillhuh: