RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

16846-a76289863526678e672685a64fa52992.jpg

Damn, that was nasty. :russ:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So, naturally this Russian money went from the embassies to the GOP, right? Is this the part where we find Louise was right and pretty much the whole GOP is under RICO investigation? :dwillhuh:

Maybe.

Peep this link: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27161791/

Looks to me theres a whole other investigation that may uncover this:

Illegals Program - Wikipedia

Basically they were using the Russian money to filter to "Russian emigres" i.e. spies living in the USA.

Looks like theres a whole other covert operation happening

Breh I knew it.. the GOP refused to do shyt on trump down right illegal shyt

I knew right there the RNC was up to their eyeballs in Russian campaign money... why you think a lot of these gop reps and senators retiring or not seeking re election? They already know they are going down it’s just a matter of when Mueller calls their number :wow:

i really am finding it hard to wrap my head around all of this.
this is what happens when so much money is allowed to flood into politics.

the way that political parties and candidates are funded is one of the greatest threats to our nation.
the only people who can change this are the same ones who are bought and paid for.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i really am finding it hard to wrap my head around all of this.
this is what happens when so much money is allowed to flood into politics.

the way that political parties and candidates are funded is one of the greatest threats to our nation.
the only people who can change this are the same ones who are bought and paid for.

Remember when the Supreme Court said corporations are people and can donate unlimited amounts of money to campaigns? Plus allowing super pacs to be anonymous? Yup that dark money..

That’s why I’m convinced Russia been in our shyt since the mid terms of 2010 when the GOP took over the house and senate

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh I knew it.. the GOP refused to do shyt on trump down right illegal shyt

I knew right there the RNC was up to their eyeballs in Russian campaign money... why you think a lot of these gop reps and senators retiring or not seeking re election? They already know they are going down it’s just a matter of when Mueller calls their number :wow:

170852757.0.jpg