RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What the hell is this clown Franks talking about. He really trying to flip this to Clinton. :gucci:
It is truly all they have left. They are fukking up this country so badly, and have let Russia in through the front door. There is literally nothing they can do to clean themselves from this fukking mess, and now it's all about softening the pain through whataboutism. They are done, the only thing left is who they are gonna try to take down with them, it really is as simple as that, either right now, a week from now, a year from now when the Dems take back the govt, these idiots are fukking cooked.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Gutierrez was the star today.

GUTIERREZ:"I propose we simply go to the President and former Secretary of State and ask them both to resign. I'll go to Hilary Clinton, you can go to Donald Trump, and we'll tell them both to resign. Then we can move on, as a nation, from an election that just never seems to end. Now, I did google organizations that Hilary Clinton leads, and it came out ZERO, so I'm not quite sure what you're gonna get her to resign from, 'cause she doesn't appear to be in charge of ANYTHING. Last time I checked, she got 3 million more votes than Donald Trump, but she lost the election. So I don't know, why don't we move on and look at the nation.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So, naturally this Russian money went from the embassies to the GOP, right? Is this the part where we find Louise was right and pretty much the whole GOP is under RICO investigation? :dwillhuh:

Breh I knew it.. the GOP refused to do shyt on trump down right illegal shyt

I knew right there the RNC was up to their eyeballs in Russian campaign money... why you think a lot of these gop reps and senators retiring or not seeking re election? They already know they are going down it’s just a matter of when Mueller calls their number :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, naturally this Russian money went from the embassies to the GOP, right? Is this the part where we find Louise was right and pretty much the whole GOP is under RICO investigation? :dwillhuh:
Maybe.

Peep this link: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27161791/

Looks to me theres a whole other investigation that may uncover this:

Illegals Program - Wikipedia

Basically they were using the Russian money to filter to "Russian emigres" i.e. spies living in the USA.

Looks like theres a whole other covert operation happening