RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
5UXAEmc.gif

Once again, Trump siding with Putin:

Trump Says Putin Feels Insulted by Repeated Questions on Election Meddling
Leaders finalize aligned positions on Syria after meeting at APEC summit in Vietnam
Michael C. Bender in Da Nang, Vietnam and
Updated Nov. 11, 2017 6:33 a.m. ET
BN-WC110_3i7Ap_OR_20171111044250.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump said he and Russian President Vladimir Putin had several conversations on Saturday in which they aligned their positions on Syria, and appeared to share skepticism about Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Speaking to reporters for nearly 30 minutes on Air Force One, Mr. Trump said that Mr. Putin is becoming irritated by repeated questions about Russia’s interference in his electoral victory.

“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Mr. Trump said on the flight from Da Nang to Hanoi. “I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

A report from the U.S. intelligence community in January concluded that Russia attempted to interfere in the presidential election through a campaign of disinformation, data thefts and leaks. The report concluded that the effort was aimed at boosting Mr. Trump and damaging his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Top intelligence officials in the Trump administration—the heads of the Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation and National Security Agency—all testified in May that they accepted the conclusion of the report. Mr. Trump, meanwhile, has questioned the findings.

Messrs. Trump and Putin met briefly at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation plenary session when the U.S. president entered the room and walked to his Russian counterpart. The two stood shaking hands and spoke briefly before taking their respective seats.

Mr. Trump said he and Mr. Putin had “two or three conversations” during the summit in which they discussed the situation in Syria. The two countries later issued a joint statement that underscored how close Moscow and Washington’s positions have grown around the war-torn country.

“It’s going to save a tremendous numbers of lives and we did it very quickly, we agreed very quickly,” Mr. Trump said. “We seem to have a very good feeling for each other, a good relationship considering we don’t know each other well. I think it’s a very good relationship.”

Russian news agency Interfax reported the statement as saying, “The presidents agreed there is no military solution to the conflict in Syria.”

Though the statement reiterated Washington and Moscow’s broad policies on the country, Syria appears to be one of the few arenas in which Messrs. Putin and Trump, both of whom have advocated better ties between Moscow and Washington, can make a show of cooperation. Mr. Trump is largely limited in expanding ties with Russia as Congress has expanded sanctions against the country for meddling in the election.

Russian news agencies quoted Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov as saying the agreement had been finalized in talks between the two leaders on the sidelines of the conference.

Mr. Peskov said the text of the statement had been worked out between U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov earlier in the day.

In the sharpest break with the U.S.’s traditional tone on Syria, the statement noted the adherence of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to the Geneva peace process, including constitutional reform and conditions for free and fair elections.

Unlike the previous U.S. administration, Mr. Trump has said Mr. Assad’s departure isn’t a precondition for starting peace talks. However, Mr. Trump personally authorized a volley of cruise missiles to strike a Syrian government base in April following a chemical weapons attack earlier this year.

Mr. Tillerson said last month that the reign of Mr. Assad’s family is coming to an end, adding “the only issue is how that should be brought about.

Write to Michael C. Bender at Mike.Bender@wsj.com and Thomas Grove at thomas.grove@wsj.com

6EJfiyW.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin

:mindblown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:mjlol:Jesus Christ can Trump be more obvious with his defense for Putin. Like defending a girl friend when your mom accuses her of saying some slick shyt about the family. "She said she didn't do it, I asked her many times and she said she didn't. Gtfoh Trump, your loyalty to putin is fukking ridiculous. Smh. :hhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:mjlol:Jesus Christ can Trump be more obvious with his defense for Putin. Like defending a girl friend when your mom accuses her of saying some slick shyt about the family. "She said she didn't do it, I asked her many times and she said she didn't. Gtfoh Trump, your loyalty to putin is fukking ridiculous. Smh. :hhh:

it's clownishly transparent.
it's like you hear something smash in another room.
so you go in and see a broken vase and there is a 5 year old kid standing next to it.

the fist thing the kid says is "i didn't do it".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

This is why you don't fukk with Putin. He'll make you look dumb as fukk :wow:

Putin: Trump did not bring up election meddling
President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin did not discuss alleged election meddling on Saturday, despite Trump saying they did, according to Putin’s office.

“No,” Putin's press secretary Dmitri Peskov told CNN when asked, “as far as you know, did the two leaders discuss meddling?"

Trump and Putin met on the sidelines of the annual Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Economic Leaders' Meeting in Vietnam.

When asked about his meeting with Putin, Trump told reporters on Air Force One that Putin denied attempting to influence the 2016 presidential election.

“I just asked him again,” Trump said. “He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election, he did not do what they are saying he did.”

Trump said he wasn’t going to argue with Putin about whether he did or didn’t seek to meddle.

“I can’t stand there and argue with him, I would rather have him get out of Syria,” Trump said. “You have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he has nothing to do with that. Now, you are not going to get into an argument, you are going to start talking about Syria and the Ukraine.”

The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that Russia sought to influence the 2016 presidential election in favor of Trump.

:PutinCmon:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol:

This is why you don't fukk with Putin. He'll make you look dumb as fukk :wow:

Putin: Trump did not bring up election meddling
President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin did not discuss alleged election meddling on Saturday, despite Trump saying they did, according to Putin’s office.

“No,” Putin's press secretary Dmitri Peskov told CNN when asked, “as far as you know, did the two leaders discuss meddling?"

Trump and Putin met on the sidelines of the annual Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Economic Leaders' Meeting in Vietnam.

When asked about his meeting with Putin, Trump told reporters on Air Force One that Putin denied attempting to influence the 2016 presidential election.

“I just asked him again,” Trump said. “He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election, he did not do what they are saying he did.”

Trump said he wasn’t going to argue with Putin about whether he did or didn’t seek to meddle.

“I can’t stand there and argue with him, I would rather have him get out of Syria,” Trump said. “You have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he has nothing to do with that. Now, you are not going to get into an argument, you are going to start talking about Syria and the Ukraine.”

The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that Russia sought to influence the 2016 presidential election in favor of Trump.

:PutinCmon:

:Hahahahafoh: :MJskipbrehs: