RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
She isn't going anywhere until he's ousted from the WH. I honestly believe the stories of her readying to divorce him but he won the election. They have no real chemistry and it's hella obvious.
You know she wants to get Barron the fukk away from that man after seeing how Jr, Eric, Ivanka, and Tiffany turned out. She will end up marrying a real billionaire, hell, she may even be a widow, the best healthcare in the world can't keep this fukking piece of shyt going with how he eats and he has to have hypertension

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
It's only a matter of time before it's leaked! :sas2:
giphy.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
dat pee-pee tape though....
:mjgrin:
I really hope we all get what we want out of this, you want the pee tape, I want this whole administration to be fukking annihilated, and for Steven Miller to catch hands and get slumped by a woman marshal, etc...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Serious Q, has Seth A ever been crazy looking crazy out here like the British chick that will remain nameless? I have followed his threads over the last 6-8 months, and he is almost always on point, but I just want to know if he has made any significant mistakes?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Serious Q, has Seth A ever been crazy looking crazy out here like the British chick that will remain nameless? I have followed his threads over the last 6-8 months, and he is almost always on point, but I just want to know if he has made any significant mistakes?
None that I've seen. He's fairly meticulous and I think he purposely tries to play it safe to avoid errors.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seth does analysis.

Mensch does the prospective predictions.

But Mensch has been shockingly accurate, but its the ones that don't come true that people hold against her.