RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
tumblr_oytrfuN82R1qzsnxyo1_1280.jpg
Perfect depiction of that ogre.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
nikkas think I'm playing about Dotard Sanders, too.
He can't go down fast enough for me. He's the real wake up call people need. Dude is really pissed. He spent all that time locking himself away from the new years party and then wants to get mad because people won't let him dj at 20 minutes to midnight. In regular life as in politics, you don't get to do that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He can't go down fast enough for me. He's the real wake up call people need. Dude is really pissed. He spent all that time locking himself away from the new years party and then wants to get mad because people won't let him dj at 20 minutes to midnight. In regular life as in politics, you don't get to do that.
after the year we've had you can't even let us have a joyful 24 hrs you old coot? fukk off for real.

nikkas thought I was playing when I said...I like his platform, but he's a shytty person.

We see how he was playing games during the primary. DNC fukkery or not.

And thats precisely why the DNC didn't fukk with him

Remember, fukking RALPH NADER and BARNEY FRANK told sanders he needs to stop doing this rank bullshyt

Barney Frank Is Not Impressed By Bernie Sanders, Jon Stewart, Donald Trump, The Big Short …