RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nap, I'm with you on this thread, I have always supported this thread, I get you want credit for this stuff, and rightfully so, but I don't recall you ever getting "shyt" for any of this stuff. I know that some posters don't like the British chick that will go unnamed, but other than that you have posted tweets that have been ahead of the MSM, and we have been grateful and consumed. All that being said, thank you for feeding us.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap, I'm with you on this thread, I have always supported this thread, I get you want credit for this stuff, and rightfully so, but I don't recall you ever getting "shyt" for any of this stuff. I know that some posters don't like the British chick that will go unnamed, but other than that you have posted tweets that have been ahead of the MSM, and we have been grateful and consumed. All that being said, thank you for feeding us.
As a function of me essentially bumping the thread when no one else cared, I remember this distinctly.

But OK.