RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

full

Not an abnormal thing for someone who travels to places that requires visas

Theres enoug meat here to not have to make something out of nothing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not an abnormal thing for someone who travels to places that requires visas

Theres enoug meat here to not have to make something out of nothing
you know, I really would think yall would trust me enough at this stage not to intentionally mislead others or to say things I couldn't back up...and yet...

DNkKSRxUEAA13bX.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Him and his lawyers had to have known prior to turning himself in that there was no way he was going to be able to convince the courts that a single asset or dollar is legit. He could get $10M in gofundme donations right now and the courts would still hit his ass with the

xd8000.gif
thats the wild shyt...dude is so Fugazi he can't even prove the money he has is clean enough to prove bail :laff:

This is wild

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's long suspected or known in certain financial circles that the russians run one of the biggest and maybe one of the most profitable trading operations in the global financial markets. i was reading an old traders book and in an interview from the late 80's bruce kovner mentioned how it was kinda an open secret that russia was one of the biggest traders in fx and commodities markets and probably used their intelligence expertise to extract info most other people in the markets didn't have. of course being a state they are privy to certain info and can move some markets (i.e oil). won't be surprised if they muscled their way into some of these us corporations and startups with kgb tactics.
Let me blow your mind with this blast from the past:

Remember Aldrich Ames? This might connect a few dots: Russian Money Weaves a Tangled Web

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow the last 24 hours might be the GOAT day so far. The panama paper going to drop like 5+ bodies. Flynn and flynn Jr are going to be indicted any day now. :wow:

Trumps National Security advisor. :lolbron: What he going to say? I don't know him that well actually lmaoo . After he resigned Trump was still still talking highly of him. That should tell you in itself Trump is implicated in EVERYTHING

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall think this shyt is a joke, huh?

Russia is winning this propaganda war by preying on the religious and traditionalist sensibilities of rubes who aren't aware of their role as pawns in a societal fight for the control of the New Cold War.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
it's long suspected or known in certain financial circles that the russians run one of the biggest and maybe one of the most profitable trading operations in the global financial markets. i was reading an old traders book and in an interview from the late 80's bruce kovner mentioned how it was kinda an open secret that russia was one of the biggest traders in fx and commodities markets and probably used their intelligence expertise to extract info most other people in the markets didn't have. of course being a state they are privy to certain info and can move some markets (i.e oil). won't be surprised if they muscled their way into some of these us corporations and startups with kgb tactics.

Of course they muscled their way into us commerce it’s called Silicon Valley