RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Whose arrest will give you the most personal satisfaction?

1. Jared
2. Don Jr
3. Eric

Probably the hardest question I've considered all year.
Tough one..

As much as I would like to say Jared, Suckhole Jr. would have to be the choice..

Suckhole Jr.
Eric
Jared.

:ahh:

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s swinging for the fences..

Question tho if sessions step down don’t the judiciary committee have to approve an acting AG?

Either way i think no matter what Trump can’t do shyt but take it in the ass he CANT fire Mueller and we know for a fact soon as wheels up an avalanche of shyt will drop in his 15 hour trip.. I’m thinking those indictments might be unsealed too:mjlol:
Grassley already said the agenda is set for the rest of the year and won't be any confirmations until next year. This was said after Trump first publicly criticized Sessions. Mueller needs to hurry.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He is literally pleading in that second tweet. Trump was spoon fed and got away with wrongdoing his whole life. He's a fraud snitch at heart. Oh and his parents must have been terrible people.
Its also a shame that "Hillary bailing out her party financially" gets turned into "Trump was right" bait...but then people wonder why Trump won the election.

The voting populace is stupid and this is another example of what we're dealing with.

People KEEP falling into the trap by equivocating dumb arguments, falling to flawed arguments and flawed rhetoric that doesn't conform to your reality.

Trump is only as smart as the people who voted for him. We need to accept that half of congress looks the way it does because of the people who continually vote these people in.

These folks are idiots. Lets stop trying to find ways to make this about Trump or Hillary.

Idiots, gravitate towards idiots. This is what it always has been and will be.

Theres no amount of "better candidate-ism" that would fix this. Trump appeals to the brainstem-level thinkers in society...and thats who voted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump: 'I don't remember much' about Papadopoulos meeting

“I don't remember much about that meeting. It was a very unimportant meeting, took place a long time [ago]. Don't remember much about it,” Trump told reporters on the White House’s south lawn as he departed for a 10-day trip to Asia..."
This reminds of the Donald Jr email leak :mjgrin:

Right when he goes overseas :mjgrin:

Gonna be a fun weekend :mjgrin:

"Oh, you dont remember huh?" :conceitedsideeye:

:robertmuelllerumad:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps