RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m still waiting for my coli cash, we bout to run up on this nikka the gat wit gats in hand

Why don’t the media just go ahead and say the Russians changed the votes in the machines

Honestly, I don't think they did....there are a lot of stupid and/or bigoted people in the US. :yeshrug:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
so anyone else think the recent terrorist attack in NY was an inside job?

Sunday trumps goes off and tweets “do something!!” monday all this new info on the russian collusion comes out and trumps buddies are indicted/charged. then the very next day a terrorist attack is committed in New York City (trumps home state) by a guy from a country that was Russian territory and apart of the USSR until the 1990s
That shyt actually crossed my mind real quick.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
That shyt actually crossed my mind real quick.
Hamilton 68: Tracking Putin's Propaganda Push... To America
CWEjxy3.png

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I don't think they did....there are a lot of stupid and/or bigoted people in the US. :yeshrug:
They gave david duke votes and had flyers up for him. Im telling you guys please do not underestimate the senselessness of the scared white bigot. And they cannot be reasoned with only outsmarted.

Fake pro black pages were mentioned earlier. Nothing puts fear in the scared white bigot more than a sensible black person who isn't a full blown clown. Playing sports? Dancing? All great! Start discussing injustice? They got a million ugly names for you. Or they blacklist you.

In their eyes we're only supposed to have so much sense.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently Fox News is doing this over the top Trump coverage because Rupert Murdoch wants to buy Sky News in Europe and in the face of a federal investigation into Fox News over Roger Ailes sexual assault pacy outs, that by brown nosing Trump, they can get favorable outcomes in the federal investigation to approve the $14 billion dollar deal for Sky.

The Murdochs personally hate Trump.
Correction: Rupert Murdoch's son James is not fond of Trump. But Rupert was talking to Trump regularly up until the end of August. I highly doubt that was solely because he wanted something from Trump. That family is about their money.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why would Russia make fake pro black accounts :mindblown:

To play both sides.

That was the best part of the senate hearing yesterday with the Facebook, Twitter, Google guys. A Senator I forgot which made the comment about the Russians not only making pro police post but also anti police post in order to turn a small crack into a gapping hole.

Russia is playing the long game with this, this is some shyt the US did all over South and Central America in the 60s,70s,80s but with a modern touch. It's what you call a long con.

IMO its quite genius and I'm sure China somewhere somehow is playing a role in all of this

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Russia is playing the long game with this, this is some shyt the US did all over South and Central America in the 60s,70s,80s but with a modern touch. It's what you call a long con.

IMO its quite genius and I'm sure China somewhere somehow is playing a role in all of this

Agreed.....we're watching the world change right in front of us.............

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so anyone else think the recent terrorist attack in NY was an inside job?

Sunday trumps goes off and tweets “do something!!” monday all this new info on the russian collusion comes out and trumps buddies are indicted/charged. then the very next day a terrorist attack is committed in New York City (trumps home state) by a guy from a country that was Russian territory and apart of the USSR until the 1990s
I almost forgot he said this :ohhh:

It's clear he wanted something to distract from, or to disrupt, the investigation. No one will question this in 2017. But many people questioned Bush's actions leading up to 9/11, namely the briefing at his farm which he did not take seriously.:francis: