RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so anyone else think the recent terrorist attack in NY was an inside job?

Sunday trumps goes off and tweets “do something!!” monday all this new info on the russian collusion comes out and trumps buddies are indicted/charged. then the very next day a terrorist attack is committed in New York City (trumps home state) by a guy from a country that was Russian territory and apart of the USSR until the 1990s
I won't go that far...but if you want to stay up at night, look at the Boston bombing and how Russia will stoke the flames of their muslim citizens in the Caucasus regions to do bidding around the world...its a very deep subject.

The PLO

Zawahiri

Carlos the Jackal

etc.

In fact, Russia helped to foment a lot of the anti-jewish sentiments in the muslim world today.

Its all a very...hard subject for many people to grasp.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Law enforcement sources said Saipov most recently lived in New Jersey, in Paterson. He also lived in Florida for a period, sources said.

For the past six months, he was an Uber driver. The company said he passed a background check that the company claims is 'rigorous.' Uber has removed Saipov from the app.

Despite being able to pass Uber's background investigation a casual look through internet records reveals numerous problems with the law for Saipov. He had multiple interactions with law enforcement in several states, online records show. Uber does not seem to be looking very hard at drivers records.

He had traffic citations issued in Missouri and Pennsylvania. He was arrested by the Missouri State Highway Patrol in October 2016 after a warrant was issued when he failed to show in court for a misdemeanor offense. He paid a $200 bond, which he forfeited when he didn't show up in court for his next hearing in November. A guilty plea was entered on his behalf.

There is an active Missouri state warrant out for the arrest of Saipov, but he passed the Uber background check.

Uber letting folks with active warrants pick up your gramma from the airport... :bryan:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
“You Can’t Go Any Lower”: Inside the West Wing, Trump Is Apoplectic as Allies Fear Impeachment

Speaking to Steve Bannonon Tuesday, Trump blamed Jared Kushner for his role in decisions, specifically the firings of Mike Flynn and James Comey, that led to Mueller’s appointment, according to a source briefed on the call.
Place your faith in a person whose dad paid to get him into harvard because his grades and GPA merits couldn't.
WzE7ynx.png

HlJf0DA.gif

:laff:

:umad:

:sadtrump:

In Call With Times Reporter, Trump Projects Air of Calm Over Charges

In Call With Times Reporter, Trump Projects Air of Calm Over Charges
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and PETER BAKERNOV. 1, 2017

merlin_129547835_1253f45e-c03c-41dd-bef2-16e1d643f1ef-superJumbo.jpg

/Snip

Aww...snap! Sirens are back!
giphy.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

that's terrifying.

Basically what I've been able to conclude about the Russian "hacking" is that most of it revolved around "influencing" the behaviors of American citizens.
What does that say about the critical thinking skills of our nation as a whole. People cant even recognize when they're being manipulated, instead they just operate off of assumptions and stereotypes..

it's sad to see what pandering to peoples fears can do to a nation.

This is very dangerous.

VERY dangerous.

this guy gives zero fukks.
i have to question his sanity.
it really is the only way i can rationalize his behavior on so many levels.

my man is out her yanking the arms of world leaders in such a
way that under normal circumstances could result in a fight.

shaking a persons hand is universally recognized as a symbol of good faith.
a handshake between world leaders is symbolic of that and so much more.
what does this goon go and do?
he goes full retard on handshakes........handshakes.

he must be insane.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I’m in the office early and leave late; it’s very smooth,” Mr. Trump said. “Honestly,” the president added, “I’m really enjoying it.”

In other words "I sit around doing nothing all day, watch Fox News for a while, get an early dinner, jump on twitter than go to sleep. I can't believe I got myself into this"

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Sunday trumps goes off and tweets “do something!!” monday all this new info on the russian collusion comes out and trumps buddies are indicted/charged. then the very next day a terrorist attack is committed in New York City (trumps home state) by a guy from a country that was Russian territory and apart of the USSR until the 1990s

:whoa:

I wouldn't put it past him, but correlation does not imply causation.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Basically what I've been able to conclude about the Russian "hacking" is that most of it revolved around "influencing" the behaviors of American citizens.
What does that say about the critical thinking skills of our nation as a whole. People cant even recognize when they're being manipulated, instead they just operate off of assumptions and stereotypes..
Been saying the school system not teaching kids how to think beyond the surface level of things is on purpose, they don't want an entire generation realizing all this shyt is made up and they actually have WAY more control over their lives than they thought

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Been saying the school system not teaching kids how to think beyond the surface level of things is on purpose, they don't want an entire generation realizing all this shyt is made up and they actually have WAY more control over their lives than they thought

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You would think that all the tinfoil hat wearing conservatives and alt righters on here would find this interesting, but I haven't heard a peep from them.

Wonder why that is :jbhmm: