RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
24 mins ·
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters President Trump did not call the US justice system a “joke” and a “laughing stock,” claiming he said "the process has people calling us a joke and calling us a laughing stock” despite the fact that Trump actually said "what we have right now is a joke and it's a laughing stock.”

White House says Trump didn’t call US justice system a ‘joke' after he calls US justice system a ‘joke’
“What we have right now is a joke and it's a laughing stock and no wonder so much of this stuff takes place,” Trump said.
THEHILL.COM

wtf

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full
full
full

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The Hill
24 mins ·
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters President Trump did not call the US justice system a “joke” and a “laughing stock,” claiming he said "the process has people calling us a joke and calling us a laughing stock” despite the fact that Trump actually said "what we have right now is a joke and it's a laughing stock.”

White House says Trump didn’t call US justice system a ‘joke' after he calls US justice system a ‘joke’
“What we have right now is a joke and it's a laughing stock and no wonder so much of this stuff takes place,” Trump said.
THEHILL.COM

wtf
I hate that woman. Just looking at her :hhh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Basically what I've been able to conclude about the Russian "hacking" is that most of it revolved around "influencing" the behaviors of American citizens.
What does that say about the critical thinking skills of our nation as a whole. People cant even recognize when they're being manipulated, instead they just operate off of assumptions and stereotypes..

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah, I'm trying to not watch them anymore. The lies she tells everyday are sickening.
And I thought Sean Spicer and the mooch were bad....
Such a terribly run Administration. shyt is joke, I cant wait to travel out the country and see what people are saying about the US administration.