RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The FBI let a Russian puppet become president and let him hire Russian agents to run American .
Your telling me this is what happened right ? Your asking me what was the FBI suppose to do right ?You guys are saying they don't step in and stop anything because this is a democracy right ?
if the feds stepped in during the election and halted trump's campaign, then you'd be saying the "deep state" intervened to stop Trump from maga-ing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Well you keep saying nothing.

First of all, Trrump isn't a Russian agent. He's an agent of infuence. A useful idiot.

Second of all, you're playing dumb with retelling history. Things were moving too fast. This was uncharted territory.

Lastly, we see what the problem is in letting all these traitors in government.
You said the government let a Russian puppet become president and hire Russian agents to run America. They didn't step in because of democracy. They didn't step in because Trump was under surveillance .

Yet when I bring up how they government stepped in to warn about Flynn ,you say things were moving quick .

You guys win .

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The FBI let a Russian puppet become president and let him hire Russian agents to run American .
Your telling me this is what happened right ? Your asking me what was the FBI suppose to do right ?You guys are saying they don't step in and stop anything because this is a democracy right ? Then you have this idiot Nap saying the FBI didn't warn Trump about Manafort being hit with a fisa because Trump was under surveillance.

These are all the things you guys want me to accept right ?

Then what was this about ??

Days before she was fired as acting attorney general, Sally Yates was so troubled that then-National Adviser Michael Flynn misled Vice President Mike Pence about his communications with the Russian ambassador that she warned the White House counsel he was vulnerable to blackmail and could even face criminal charges.

That was different right ?:francis:
Again, you want us all to agree with your assertion that the FBI can

- circumvent a US election to put the "right" person in office
- force their boss to bend to their will
- get Trump to take advice

NONE of these things are true.

You also conveniently leave out the fact that the Democratic candidate was just as dirty.

So no, it wasn't a matter of the FBI "letting" anything happen. They had no control over Trump becoming president. If they did, do you think they would have let him get elected, knowing what they know?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
if the feds stepped in during the election and halted trump's campaign, then you'd be saying the "deep state" intervened to stop Trump from maga-ing
Exactly, this too. Damned if they do, damned if they CAN'T.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You said the government let a Russian puppet become president and hire Russian agents to run America. They didn't step in because of democracy. They didn't step in because Trump was under surveillance .

Yet when I bring up how they government stepped in to warn about Flynn ,you say things were moving quick .

You guys win .
The government stepped in AFTER the election.

None of this happens without considering there was an ACTIVE election you idiot.

Had Hillary won, they might have let the shyt slide...slightly. Hit the big players with some financial charges or come at them over campaign finance violations and let the other guys know "we're watching you" and this becomes a footnote in history.

Not this time. Especially not with as egregious and dangerous as Trump is.

This is getting very messy and exposing the detail to which the US government monitors these things. We have the full brunt of American spy-capabilities in the spotlight right now.

They didn't want this heat.

Now we have to go through it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, you want us all to agree with your assertion that the FBI can

- circumvent a US election to put the "right" person in office
- force their boss to bend to their will
- get Trump to take advice

NONE of these things are true.

You also conveniently leave out the fact that the Democratic candidate was just as dirty.

So no, it wasn't a matter of the FBI "letting" anything happen. They had no control over Trump becoming president. If they did, do you think they would have let him get elected, knowing what they know?
I agree except for the fact that Hillary's flaw was that she was seen as dirty.

Even the media admits all the hoopla around the emails was fake outrage considering there was nothing of substance in the emails.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Thank god you said this . This is what I have been preaching the whole time . They both are corrupt filthy filthy humans , but it's all out war on Trump because he won . Lock both they asses up .
trump's a problem because he works for another country's hostile government, not just because he's corrupt