RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nearly all those implicated in the Mueller probe are Rethugs, but you wanna focus on Podesta because internet "journalists" want you too :heh:

This probe was a "witch hunt" until Mueller caught some actual witches:mjlol: Now y'all are trying to spin this as being bad for Democrats. :hhh:

Believe alternative facts, brehs:bpufedup:
Heres my thing.

Lets say Podesta and Hillary are more crooked...

Why does Trump have like... 10x more people involved? :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You completely disregarded what I said

Trump and the Clintons known each other for a Very,Very long time as well and they have connections to Putin

See the only way you can connect Manafort and Trump outside of the campaign is through conspiracy theories
Trump was a DNC donor for a long time. Hillary even said she sat next to Shaq at Trump's 3rd wedding. Its not some "close relationship"

Dude was a celebrity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The C-SPAN hearings are important, but wack because of how slimy the spokespeople are..

"Um , yeah I agree with X's take on the importance of protecting America's Democratic integrity."

"Yup same here"

"Totally, what they said, it's how we feel as well."

answer the questions fully and independently ya itty bitty bytches :birdman:
Google :usure:

:mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

As soon as SHS made that dumb ass comment about people trying to erase history because "they don't like it", I knew there was no way she'd call on April Ryan, who was practically screaming at that moment to get called on.
sabu.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As soon as SHS made that dumb ass comment about people trying to erase history because "they don't like it", I knew there was no way she'd call on April Ryan, who was practically screaming at that moment to get called on.
sabu.png
April Ryan's cute self stay trolling :heh: