RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm waiting for Paul Ryan and those other Repubs from that secret tape who talked about Trump and Rohrabacher being on Putin's payroll to get caught up. I feel like that shyt just came and went. They were dead serious in that convo. :dahell:
That’ll be the sledgehammer stroke that hits the hardest. When he releases the records showing just how much they know and how the whole party is compromised. It will be crushing.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’m thinking Mueller got an Ace up his sleeve where if Trump tries to directly fire him or fire Rosenstein that shyt is going to get blocked and it won’t be congress or the senate to do it..

I’m thinking Mueller will go straight to the Supreme Court and reveal the President is currently under investigation or he might unseal the contents of the indictment to the Supreme Court to show the President gross abuse of power and that his firing should be blocked..

Mueller will always have an ace up his sleeve. There is no way this orange slob has the smarts to keep up with Mueller dog..

He’s too dumb

:umadtrump:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

@ 2:30

The hearing is to start at 2:30 pm US eastern time and you can watch it live here on the Senate website, and also below, via PBS News Hour.

C-SPAN will stream the hearing live on its Facebook page. It will also feature the testimony via the C-SPAN channel, online, and on the C-SPAN Radio app.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
See the only way you can connect Manafort and Clinton outside of the campaign is through conspiracy theories

Fixed. :lolbron:

The length of time Manafort was Trump's campaign manager does not correlate with his relevance to Trump's Russian ties.

Also:

:bpumad: