RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly you dont get it if that's your reaction...
Get what? The OP's obsession with turning the political forum into his own fiefdom? No I don't. Especially for a guy who's done some major lying himself on here. This could have all been avoided but the voters chose orange guy and the sick lady. It is what it is. Am I supposed to outrage over everything?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Get what? The OP's obsession with turning the political forum into his own fiefdom? No I don't. Especially for a guy who's done some major lying himself on here. This could have all been avoided but the voters chose orange guy and the sick lady. It is what it is. Am I supposed to outrage over everything?
You're supposed to be concerned and critical about the DAILY attacks by the Trump administration on our government and way of life, and the multiple ominous signs of further things to come...not try to normalize it or downplay it or shrug it off or whatever you're attempting so you can instead go after the messenger.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're supposed to be concerned and critical about the DAILY attacks by the Trump administration on our government and way of life, and the multiple ominous signs of further things to come...not try to normalize it or downplay it or shrug it off or whatever you're attempting so you can instead go after the messenger.
The messenger is part of the reason why we have trump. He posted anti islam stuff daily in here until it got too real. He enabled this, I don't see why he shouldn't be called out for that.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The messenger is part of the reason why we have trump.
No, I refuse to give Trump supporters any alibi or mitigation for their idiocy.

Again you're entirely focused on the person posting the info and trying to downplay the horrific nature of the info itself, either intentionally as a Trump apologist or simply out of disdain for the OP. Either way you're not seeing the forest for the trees.