RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Only scary thing about it is how even in all this fukkery racism prevails

Can you imagine Big Meech laundering hundreds of millions of dollars and fukking with Russians into his 60s :snoop:

But back to the fukkery
Meech barely made peanuts compared to other actual kingpins though :heh:

I think it was like 100M or something ...which is nothing compared to the white/hispanic guys in organized crime.

Its laughable in context.

It really is a tiered system out here.

Imagine if Mueller was black :wow:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
John Boehner Unchained

Off topic, but I figured anyone who'd enjoy this would be in this thread anyway. So here's some highlights:

“We’ve got some of the smartest people in America who serve in the Congress, and we’ve got some of the dumbest. We have some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet, and some that are Nazis. Congress is nothing more than a slice of America.”

“So I get a text from 43 about a month ago, maybe six weeks ago.” Boehner’s close friend Ed, who joined our nightcap, interjects: “Off the record?” Boehner waves him off: “It doesn’t matter.” He lets out a thick cough, smoke escaping his mouth, and continues. “So 43 says, ‘Hey, are you talking to Ryan? Are you giving him advice?’ I said, ‘Yeah, if he calls I give him advice.’” Boehner takes a long, satisfied drag. “And he texts me back: ‘He needs to call you more.’”

When I ask Boehner whether the Republican Party can survive this, he cuts me off. “There is no Rep—.” He stops himself. “You were about to say, ‘There is no Republican Party,’” I tell him. He shrugs. “There is. But what does it even mean? Donald Trump’s not a Republican. He’s not a Democrat. He’s a populist. He doesn’t have an ideological bone in his body.” So who, I ask, is the leader of the party? “There is nobody,” he says.

“I always liked Rush [Limbaugh]. When I went to Palm Beach I would always meet with Rush and we’d go play golf. But you know, who was that right-wing guy, [Mark] Levin? He went really crazy right and got a big audience, and he dragged [Sean] Hannity to the dark side. He dragged Rush to the dark side. And these guys—I used to talk to them all the time. And suddenly they’re beating the living shyt out of me.” Boehner, seated in his favorite recliner, lights another cigarette. “I had a conversation with Hannity, probably about the beginning of 2015. I called him and said, ‘Listen, you’re nuts.’ We had this really blunt conversation. Things were better for a few months, and then it got back to being the same-old, same-old. Because I wasn’t going to be a right-wing idiot.”

“People thought in ’09, ’10, ’11, that the country couldn’t be divided more. And you go back to Obama’s campaign in 2008, you know, he was talking about the divide and healing the country and all of that. And some would argue on the right that he did more to divide the country than to unite it. I kind of reject that notion.” Why is that? “Because it wasn’t him!” Boehner replies. “It was modern-day media, and social media, that kept pushing people further right and further left. People started to figure out … they could choose where to get their news. And so what do people do? They choose places they agree with, reinforcing the divide.”

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Meech barely made peanuts compared to other actual kingpins though :heh:

I think it was like 100M or something ...which is nothing compared to the white/hispanic guys in organized crime.
All the more reason to let him play

A nikka gets caught with a couple grams, his life is over

A white man launders money, gets politicians whacked and acts as an intermediary with enemies of the state... :whoa: Not yet, lets wait till he can collect social security

Which is why its so satisfying to see these fukks get their comeuppance :ahh:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
John Boehner Unchained

Off topic, but I figured anyone who'd enjoy this would be in this thread anyway. So here's some highlights:
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'd be surprised if Manafort keeps any of his money @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! read the indictment.

Dude was taking laundered money to secure loans on money he didn't have to secure mortgages on shyt he didn't own to buy more shyt

At no point did he ever really "wash" that money :heh:

I mean, at least that hasn't been shown in court yet...