RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I understand - I read some former federal attorney on Twitter explain - the fact that they went in suggests he was cooperating but held back some documents/evidence that they knew he had.

I wish I remember who that was. I posted this right after the raid. Might have been Mariotti who also JUST announced he's running for Illinois Att'y General.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I've read hundreds of indictments and complaints, briefs, motions, RIO from prosectors, just for my own interests and fun, it's fascinating to see it captivate a nation almost, with the same fervor that has kept me reading .pdf's and US Attorney's Office press releases.
U say that all the time in any thread dealing with the law. U hip hop police Breh?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If I am not mistaken the brief references a case, in terms of citing case law precedent, by Williams and Connelly, a legendary DC law firm, my friend, who is an attorney raves about, I guess they got an AUSA indicted in Alaska, and are known for defending Oliver North, nothing revelatory, just one thing I noticed.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DNa2K0yX0AYrGey.jpg