RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dare you to read this and try not to shīt yourself:

Z7faFL5.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They flipped Papadopulous earlier, because he's the most vulnerable, youngest, least financially affluent (assumedly), that's how it works. He knew he couldn't fight the feds, Manafort and Gates will take more convincing, I'd think you flip Gates to up the leverage on Manafort, and go from there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They flipped Papadopulous earlier, because he's the most vulnerable, youngest, least financially affluent (assumedly), that's how it works. He knew he couldn't fight the feds, Manafort and Gates will take more convincing, I'd think you flip Gates to up the leverage on Manafort, and go from there.
He got the whole White House on wire taps.

its about to get disgusting

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Also, it's reported that Papadoplous was charged with obstruction of justice October 3rd, and pled on the 5th. That's a formality for a cooperation agreement already in place, I would think. He flipped as soon as he was arrested. First you agree to cooperate, and the deal is "ok, plead guilty to making a false statement (instead of all the other shyt we would charge you with) same with a drug case, you plead to say conspiracy to distribute 500 grams of cocaine, instead of a RICO conspiracy charge.

-Papadolous won't be sentenced for a while, as he is material to all these forthcoming proceedings, I imagine. Only after his cooperation is complete, will he be sentenced and Mueller can recommend a lower one, or simply a fine plus probation.

Last edited: