RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the thing a lot of these rednecks are forgetting is that Mueller and his team are literally the best to do it. And the Trump campaign was so sloppy, this ain't nearly his toughest case to prove. This shyt is child's play for them. It's like playing your little brother who is 4 feet tall in a game of 21. :mjgrin:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Washington Post
10 mins ·
"Excellent guy,” President Trump said of Papadopoulos last year.

But now that he has pleaded guilty to making a false statement to FBI investigators, Team Trump is casting him not as “excellent” but as practically nonexistent.

Analysis | George Who? As Papadopoulos pleads guilty, Trump’s team seeks distance from ‘this individual’
Trump attorney Jay Sekulow: “I don't know George Papadopoulos."

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

shades of Iran Contra
"I didn't say he was an excellent guy, if you go back and read the transcript, I said excellent guy like that he can become excellent but never said excellent guy, come on."
images

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DO SOMETHING!!!

One thing to remember is that someone like Manafort, who has been working hand in glove with straight up killers, may decide not to snitch, even if facing football numbers behind prison. Might fear for his family. Also he's almost 70 years old, it's not like Papadapolous who is worried about the next 50 years. Manafort, even outside of prison, might only be around for another 10 years or so.

It's going to be guys like GP, Page, Kushner and Sater that will eventually bring trump down. Especially Kushner. Softest looking male you'll ever run across. Mfer so weak and brittle he only eats pureed food.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DO SOMETHING!!!

One thing to remember is that someone like Manafort, who has been working hand in glove with straight up killers, may decide not to snitch, even if facing football numbers behind prison. Might fear for his family. Also he's almost 70 years old, it's not like Papadapolous who is worried about the next 50 years. Manafort, even outside of prison, might only be around for another 10 years or so.

It's going to be guys like GP, Page, Kushner and Sater that will eventually bring trump down. Especially Kushner. Softest looking male you'll ever run across. Mfer so weak and brittle he only eats pureed food.
Nobody wants to die in prison

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State