RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Trump just keeps losing :mjlol::

618b89403d877f993dcda7403d981744.png

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And he had a direct line to the man who would eventually become president of the United States

He was his campaign manager :mindblown:

Trump should have fired sessions btw

For the record I'm for whoever did anything wrong to get locked up, dems too before Trumpset comes in here.

Also I'm a news junkie, been one ever since my grandmother would play PBS and the news channels all day while babysitting me. World news always caught my attention because it seemed way more interesting than in the US. To now be a citizen and have to deal with the repercussions of the election terrifies me as a human.

But as a news junkie, to not only be able to follow but live through major history, I'm here for that fukkery :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think that Mueller having Papadopulous in their back pocket and next to no one knew that means that they are on top of their grind and to not give 100% credence to what is being pumped to the public. All would have been held together if people were able to stay quiet. However, when you start throwing out years that look like lottery winnings, you swallow hard and reflect. This guy was probably like, I'm 30, serve 5 years and then get on with the rest of my life. That is a way better alternative than what the others will face. Breh was hitting those Mariah Carey high notes for Mueller since July, no doubt Mueller knows what the deal is with them now. People that I expect this to now touch is Trump Jr, Kushner and Sessions. I had my doubts but today has caused these to rest. I'm still not sure about Trump because there might be enough to deflect but the others? They are in the line of fire of getting caught.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He was his campaign manager :mindblown:

Trump should have fired sessions btw

For the record I'm for whoever did anything wrong to get locked up, dems too before Trumpset comes in here.

Also I'm a news junkie, been one ever since my grandmother would play PBS and the news channels all day while babysitting me. World news always caught my attention because it seemed way more interesting than in the US. To now be a citizen and have to deal with the repercussions of the election terrifies me as a human.

But as a news junkie, to not only be able to follow but live through major history, I'm here for that fukkery :wow:
Eh...not so fast...he wanted to fire Sessions...he got trapped.

Trump has been cornered since ...June :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think that Mueller having Papadopulous in their back pocket and next to no one knew that means that they are on top of their grind and to not give 100% credence to what is being pumped to the public. All would have been held together if people were able to stay quiet. However, when you start throwing out years that look like lottery winnings, you swallow hard and reflect. This guy was probably like, I'm 30, serve 5 years and then get on with the rest of my life. That is a way better alternative than what the others will face. Breh was hitting those Mariah Carey high notes for Mueller since July, no doubt Mueller knows what the deal is with them now. People that I expect this to now touch is Trump Jr, Kushner and Sessions. I had my doubts but today has caused these to rest. I'm still not sure about Trump because there might be enough to deflect but the others? They are in the line of fire of getting caught.
474ec0595d7dacb57daa2d5d919a425b.368x437x1.png

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Why couldn't he fire Sessions again?

I think now, we have a general map of how this will go. Sessions is going to get hit with a perjury charge. He lied in front of Congress on numerous occasions. Trump is better off just letting this play out now as they don't know what Mueller has on them and moving hastily will backfire.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why couldn't he fire Sessions again?
Sessions recused because he lied about his contact with the Russian ambassador.

Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself From Russia Inquiry

Then he fired Comey

F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump

So it would look like he's firing Sessions because he recused himself and tried to make it seem like Sessions shouldn't have taken the job if "he knew he would be compromised" when in fact he really wanted to fire Sessions to get an AG who would be more favorable to him and/or end the special prosecutor

Analysis | Why is Trump surprised Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation?

AND it was a bad look for him to just be firing anyone in his way. The optics were too hot once he fired Comey and the special prosecutor was basically in the FBI building the next day. Comey had all of this planned because he knew Trump would try some slick shyt.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
After all this bull shyt Manafort was doing for years:gucci:You would think that he, doing all this borderline illegal international shyt, would steer away from the most controversial presidential campaign in U.S. history:hubie:. Even if u barely did anything, Trump just makes things mad hot.I wouldnt want those problems, as soon as he offered me the job:hubie:

No sympathy for dumbasses.

Trump's behavior, he is acting mad guilty of something, his tweet storm is different, i dont know wat it is exactly wat :patrice:but its something.

He should just come clean already we ll forgive him:troll: