RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro this shyt is so crazy I feel sorry for Trump. He really could have just been low. Look at this shyt he's caught up in. At the minimum he's going to be disgraced; at the maximum.... :merchant:

Feel sorry for him Trump was corrupt before even running for president but it goes to show you how much of a dumbass he is like his entire background wouldn't be double and triple checked by Washington agents in case you are cavorting with known criminals... They are by the book in Washington and accepting campaign contributions is one thing but if you outright taking money from foreign agents lying about it, dabbling in millions of dollars, have tons of money laundering schemes and henchmen working for you how else it's supposed to look. Trump was shady from jump and the GOP knew any new yorker with his ear to the streets could have told you that shyt. All that shyt he was doing on the low was bound to catch up to him sooner or later. If he never ran for president he wouldn't be under such a high intensity microscope.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m not joking or anything, you guys know me, Cole cash, loves a fat slob who’s heavy set, but looking at this job woman makes me not wanna finish my breakfast. Gettin. Up there with this stupid story about taxes and beer. This is pathetic. She doing this long winded story to kill time like it’s a book report presentation for school. fukk her and her dad.
She is such a podunk.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Is this stoke victim faced manbearpig
bytch really doing sesame street with
taxes?
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bro this shyt is so crazy I feel sorry for Trump. He really could have just been low. Look at this shyt he's caught up in. At the minimum he's going to be disgraced; at the maximum.... :merchant:
Feel sorry for him Trump was corrupt before even running for president but it goes to show you how much of a dumbass he is like his entire background wouldn't be double and triple checked by Washington agents in case you are cavorting with known criminals... They are by the book in Washington and accepting campaign contributions is one thing but if you outright taking money from foreign agents lying about it, dabbling in millions of dollars, have tons of money laundering schemes and henchmen working for you how else it's supposed to look. Trump was shady from jump and the GOP knew any new yorker with his ear to the streets could have told you that shyt. All that shyt he was doing on the low was bound to catch up to him sooner or later. If he never ran for president he wouldn't be under such a high intensity microscope.
again, I mention this...

Trump’s Russian Laundromat

A lot of people...and I mean A LOT going back to the 90s were tied up in the Russian and Italian mobs.

Trump has been surrounded by these guys for DECADES.

The FEDS knew his shyt going back 30, 40 years.

They just sit and wait.

Trump did this all to himself.

He could have been indicted on money laundering 15 years ago.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
again, I mention this...

Trump’s Russian Laundromat

A lot of people...and I mean A LOT going back to the 90s were tied up in the Russian and Italian mobs.

Trump has been surrounded by these guys for DECADES.

The FEDS knew his shyt going back 30, 40 years.

They just sit and wait.

Trump did this all to himself.

He could have been indicted on money laundering 15 years ago.
shyt when he built his damn tower that was when you had to pay the mob before you paid the city to build anywhere.

None of this is surprising