RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump dumb ass talking about this was years ago....dude you vetted NO ONE. Thats going to come back and bite you in the ass. Whole campaign was full of criminals and shady characters and they are all going to roll over on you.

I'm serious, who did he vet? Pence, Koch's picked him right? All man, Trump is in trouble.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Trump Campaign Adviser Met With Russian to Discuss ‘Dirt’ on Clinton

Trump Campaign Adviser Met With Russian to Discuss ‘Dirt’ on Clinton
By MATT APUZZOOCT. 30, 2017

WASHINGTON — A professor with close ties to the Russian government told an adviser to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in April 2016 that Moscow had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails,” according to court documents unsealed Monday.

The adviser, George Papadopoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. about that conversation. The plea represents the most explicit evidence connecting the Trump campaign to the Russian government’s meddling in last year’s election.

Slide Show

Read the Statement of Offense Against George Papadopoulos

Mr. Papadopoulos repeatedly tried to arrange a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials, court records show. Attempts to reach Mr. Papadopoulos were not successful.

Mr. Papadopoulos told the F.B.I. in January that the professor was “a nothing.” But Mr. Papadopoulos now acknowledges that he knew the professor had “substantial connections to Russian government officials.”

The United States government has concluded that Russia hacked Democratic email accounts and released thousands of embarrassing emails related to Mrs. Clinton’s campaign. The emails began appearing online in the summer of 2016 and the Trump campaign has repeatedly denied any inside knowledge about that.

Mr. Papadopoulos was one of a small group of foreign policy advisers that Mr. Trump announced in March 2016. Another of the advisers, Carter Page, has met with the F.B.I. about his own meetings with Russians.