RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif

VRVm7st.gif

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Ty Cobb should be standing by Trump's side at all time. Twitter is going to be his downfall. I dont think he knows that he could be attempting to obstruct justice based on his tweeting.

The play is that every time trump tweets something that may seem obstructing the investigation his lawyers comes out with a statement that the tweets are not meant to interfere with the investigation bla bla bla :comeon:

I’m no attorney but that is not enough to not get charge with obstruction or whatever

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fam that shyt didn’t even get out... Mueller ship is tighter than a submarine cabin pressure :ohhh:
at least this proves we weren't crazy and that everything we read about and saw happening in real time was literally worrying the US Government and people were paying attention.

Annnnd this proves that republicans are full of shyt and living in a completely different universe.

I'm vindicated :blessed:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trump dumb ass talking about this was years ago....dude you vetted NO ONE. Thats going to come back and bite you in the ass. Whole campaign was full of criminals and shady characters and they are all going to roll over on you.

I'm serious, who did he vet? Pence, Koch's picked him right? All man, Trump is in trouble.