RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember I told y'all about a former researcher who was probably the top non-executive employee at the company where Mercer is Co-CEO? The same guy who refused to keep quiet after it was revealed last summer Mercer was bankrolling Trump and Bannon? He just tweeted this. Calling on his former colleagues to speak out against Mercer. He was forced out after going public with his frustraion and is now suing the company for wrongful termination. This dude is a multimillionaire himself.

Yeah, he spoke out and they fired his ass.

This is amazing :ohhh:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
How long did you train??
We signed up in July so I started specific training for it then but I've always been active. The hills were no joke.

It feels every time I upped my training some big news dropped. This weekend was no different. Ready to run one more if it gets this guy out of office.:mjgrin: