RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Trump tweeted something and said it's not very presidential. :dead:

Trump is scared as hell now :laff:

This dude knows his clock is ticking and fast. They have prototypes for the wall and he doesn't even care about that. He hasn't said not 1 word about them :mjlol:

Mueller must know the danger he presents if he's trying get him outta there so quick.

Trump went for a meal at his restaurant. Lol. Expect to see him take pictures with people and act like a philanthropist now :mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
When that fat orange bytch's alarm goes off tomorrow morning :

giphy.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Trump tweeted something and said it's not very presidential. :dead:

Trump is scared as hell now :laff:

This dude knows his clock is ticking and fast. They have prototypes for the wall and he doesn't even care about that. He hasn't said not 1 word about them :mjlol:

Mueller must know the danger he presents if he's trying get him outta there so quick.

Trump went for a meal at his restaurant. Lol. Expect to see him take pictures with people and act like a philanthropist now :mjlol:
:mjgrin: why this shyt playing out like a simpsons episode :russ:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm still thinking Manafort. The entire Trump family is shady as fukk, everyone knows it, but they are never punished for it. I don't believe it's going to change just because they are in the White House. But I'm a pessimist by nature and I don't want to get my hopes up. :ld:

Releasing JFK files and shyt as distractions. Next week Trump will be doing live tours of Area 51 :mjlol:
:dead: