RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 I been told you to leave out the username tags and gifs. The tags ruin flow. Everyone who is going to contribute and take advantage of this thread is already in here on a daily/weekly basis. These gifs are not optimized files, they cause bloating, slow load speeds, and an overall poor reading experience. If everyone who consumes this news is telling you to chill and you insist that you're doing it to improve content digestion, it seems like you don't really give a damn about the consumers. We should all start placing 4 or more tweets in spoilers.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Preet + Panetta the second half discussing candidly arresting 10 Russian spies: RUS planted 10 people in this country as ordinary citizens to locate themselves in communities and then move into sensitive positions so they could spy for RUS. Longtime kgb tactics. IC was ahead of the game. Obama was meeting with Medvedev while NSC was meeting and discussing arresting these 10 agents. When they plead guilty in court judge asked them to state their names and Russian agent goes "do you mean my real name or my American name? :dead:"

Decision was made to swap them for other spies. Panetta calls Fradkov (Head of RUS IC) tells him "We have your spies. We just arrested them." Fradkov goes "You're right. They are my people." Panetta told him you have some US prisoners we want them in exchange. Fradkov goes "I have to talk to Putin." Even though Medvedev was "President" at the time. In other words, Putin runs shyt no matter what you are led to believe.
full

They talked to Putin. He agreed. US and Russia planes met in Vienna to swap spies for prisoners.

Panetta says the one question he would like answered from Mueller: It is important to find out, knowing now that we know RUS deliberately interfered, whether the things they did involved collusion with Trump campaign. If this is proven true, the next question is what was Trump's roll.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Preet + Panetta the second half discussing candidly arresting 10 Russian spies: RUS planted 10 people in this country as ordinary citizens to locate themselves in communities and then move into sensitive positions so they could spy for RUS. Longtime kgb tactics. IC was ahead of the game. Obama was meeting with Medvedev while NSC was meeting and discussing arresting these 10 agents. When they plead guilty in court judge asked them to state their names and Russian agent goes "do you mean my real name or my American name? :dead:"

Decision was made to swap them for other spies. Panetta calls Fradkov (Head of RUS IC) tells him "We have your spies. We just arrested them." Fradkov goes "You're right. They are my people." Panetta told him you have some US prisoners we want them in exchange. Fradkov goes "I have to talk to Putin." Even though Medvedev was "President" at the time. In other words, Putin runs shyt no matter what you are led to believe.
full

They talked to Putin. He agreed. US and Russia planes met in Vienna to swap spies for prisoners.
:wow:

Can't wait to listen to Preet's podcast

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:ALERTRED:
EARLY NYTIMES DROP!

TRUMP UNDER DIRECT FIRE!!!

Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTSEPT. 20, 2017

merlin-to-scoop-123794813-730209-superJumbo.jpg

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, at the Capitol in June. Mary F. Calvert for The New York Times

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has asked the White House for documents about some of President Trump’s most scrutinized actions since taking office, including the firing of his national security adviser and F.B.I. director, according to White House officials.

Mr. Mueller is also interested in an Oval Office meeting Mr. Trump had with Russian officials in which he said the dismissal of the F.B.I. director had relieved “great pressure” on him.

11photo-superJumbo.jpg

Russia’s official news agency photographed President Trump’s meeting with Sergey V. Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, in the Oval Office in May. The American news media was denied access. Alexander Shcherbak/TASS, via Getty Images

The document requests provide the most details to date about the breadth of Mr. Mueller’s investigation, and show that several aspects of his inquiry are focused squarely on Mr. Trump’s behavior in the White House.

In recent weeks, Mr. Mueller’s office sent a document to the White House that detailed 13 different areas that investigators want more information about. Since then, administration lawyers have been scouring White House emails and asking officials whether they have other documents or notes that may pertain to Mr. Mueller’s requests.

One of the requests is about a meeting Mr. Trump had in May with Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, was fired. That day, Mr. Trump met with the Russian foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, and the Russian ambassador to the United States at the time, Sergey I. Kislyak, along with other Russian officials. The New York Times reported that in the meeting Mr. Trump had said that firing Mr. Comey relieved “great pressure” on him.

Mr. Mueller has also requested documents about the circumstances of the firing of Michael T. Flynn, who was Mr. Trump’s first national security adviser. Additionally, the special counsel has asked for documents about how the White House responded to questions from The Times about a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. That meeting was set up by Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, to get derogatory information from Russians about Hillary Clinton.

Ty Cobb, the lawyer Mr. Trump hired to provide materials related to the Russia investigation to the special counsel and Congress, has told Mr. Mueller’s office that he will turn over many of the documents this week.

“We can’t comment on any specific requests being made or our conversations with the special counsel,’’ he said.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

full

Panetta says the one question he would like answered from Mueller: It is important to find out, knowing now that we know RUS deliberately interfered, whether the things they did involved collusion with Trump campaign. If this is proven true, the next question is what was Trump's roll.

Can Preet really divulge this information?? I don't know what his govt. employment contract entailed so unless he did not signed govt NDA or this event is public information...I would take this information with a grain of salt :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can Preet really divulge this information?? I don't know what his govt. employment contract entailed so unless he did not signed govt NDA or this event is public information...I would take this information with a grain of salt :patrice:
Yes. He can. Its all been widely reported. It was called Operation Ghost Stories Operation Ghost Stories: Inside the Russian Spy Case
Illegals Program - Wikipedia

I've heard what he said about the Russian Illegals operation years ago. In fact, it was the motivation behind the FX Show The Americans.

FBI's own youtube posted the videos of the spies in action:

Last edited by a moderator:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EARLY NYTIMES DROP!

TRUMP UNDER DIRECT FIRE!!!

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTSEPT. 20, 2017

merlin-to-scoop-123794813-730209-superJumbo.jpg

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, at the Capitol in June. Mary F. Calvert for The New York Times

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has asked the White House for documents about some of President Trump’s most scrutinized actions since taking office, including the firing of his national security adviser and F.B.I. director, according to White House officials.

Mr. Mueller is also interested in an Oval Office meeting Mr. Trump had with Russian officials in which he said the dismissal of the F.B.I. director had relieved “great pressure” on him.

11photo-superJumbo.jpg

Russia’s official news agency photographed President Trump’s meeting with Sergey V. Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, in the Oval Office in May. The American news media was denied access. Alexander Shcherbak/TASS, via Getty Images

The document requests provide the most details to date about the breadth of Mr. Mueller’s investigation, and show that several aspects of his inquiry are focused squarely on Mr. Trump’s behavior in the White House.

In recent weeks, Mr. Mueller’s office sent a document to the White House that detailed 13 different areas that investigators want more information about. Since then, administration lawyers have been scouring White House emails and asking officials whether they have other documents or notes that may pertain to Mr. Mueller’s requests.

One of the requests is about a meeting Mr. Trump had in May with Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, was fired. That day, Mr. Trump met with the Russian foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, and the Russian ambassador to the United States at the time, Sergey I. Kislyak, along with other Russian officials. The New York Times reported that in the meeting Mr. Trump had said that firing Mr. Comey relieved “great pressure” on him.

Mr. Mueller has also requested documents about the circumstances of the firing of Michael T. Flynn, who was Mr. Trump’s first national security adviser. Additionally, the special counsel has asked for documents about how the White House responded to questions from The Times about a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. That meeting was set up by Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, to get derogatory information from Russians about Hillary Clinton.

Ty Cobb, the lawyer Mr. Trump hired to provide materials related to the Russia investigation to the special counsel and Congress, has told Mr. Mueller’s office that he will turn over many of the documents this week.

“We can’t comment on any specific requests being made or our conversations with the special counsel,’’ he said.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 negged for ignoring requests and being selfish as fukk. Totally unnecessary to add 5 gifs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

After Russian Facebook ads, Democrats seek new FEC rules on social media politics
After Russian Facebook ads, Democrats seek new FEC rules on social media politics

Dylan Byers

170907145643-facebook-ads-100k-1024x576.jpg

Democrats on Capitol Hill are launching new efforts to prevent Russians and other foreigners outside the U.S. from using social media to interfere in future American elections.
House and Senate Democrats sent a letter to the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday asking them to consider new rules that would prevent foreigners from using online advertising platforms like Facebook and Twitter to influence voters.

"We encourage the Federal Election Commission to take immediate steps to understand the threats posed to our democratic process by foreign influenced internet and social media advertisement, and to promulgate new guidance on how advertisement platforms can better prevent foreign nationals from illicitly spending in future U.S. elections," the letter states.

The efforts come two weeks after Facebook informed Congress that it had sold more than 3,000 ads to accounts linked to a Russian troll farm between June 2015 and May 2017. In response to a search warrant, Facebook has handed over copies of the ads and information about the relevant accounts to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Rep. John Sarbanes, the chair of the Democracy Reform Task Force, an initiative of House Democrats, told CNN the letter represented "an opportunity for the FEC to step up and show what it's made of, to show its mettle."

"This could be its finest hour to respond this threat to American democracy," Sarbanes said.

Sarbanes and his fellow signatories have asked for the FEC to respond to the letter by October 4. But with three Republicans, one Independent and one Democrat on the commission, it's unclear what steps the FEC will take.

The letter was signed by Senators Martin Heinrich, Ron Wyden, Tom Udall, Elizabeth Warren, Maggie Hassan, Ben Cardin, Al Franken, Jack Reed, Ed Markey, Chris Van Hollen, Sherrod Brown, Cory Booker, Bob Menendez, Catherine Cortez Masto, Sheldon Whitehouse and Kamala Harris and by Representatives Sarbanes, John Conyers, Elijah Cummings and Derek Kilmer.

There are no Republican signatories on the letter.

Sen. Mark Warner's office is also looking at crafting legislation that would require disclaimers on who paid for advertisements, Rachel Cohen, one of his spokespeople, told CNN.

Facebook sources who spoke on the condition of anonymity said they anticipate that Congress will seek requirements for disclaimers on online political ads. Such disclaimers would identify the account that purchased any given ad, similar to political ads on television. The sources said they were not terribly concerned about disclaimer regulations, given that it is already standard for television and radio.

Political ad buyers are already expressing concerns that such requirements would not go far enough given the myriad ways of advertising on social media.

"The problem with the FEC and potential regulation talk from members of Congress is that they aren't going far enough and it seems like they're taking a TV filter and applying it to ad spends on digital," Chris Nolan, a Democratic political ad executive, told Axios on Tuesday.

CNNMoney (Los Angeles) First published September 19, 2017: 7:38 PM ET