RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
17190578_10154526541038869_980593962876278246_n.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Asking for evidence is trolling?:ld:
That's exactly what it is considering you have an on going investigation taking place.

If you weren't trolling, you wouldn't be asking for evidence, instead you'd have some sort of logical explanation for the consistent lying, odd and secretive meetings and multitude of coincidental financial connections that are taking place. Instead, you're ignoring the fire trucks and asking where are the burn victims for proof there really is a fire.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@DEAD7 is like the last breh left pretending like there's nothing to see here.

Rest of Trumpset is banned or bushed themselves

giphy.gif

this is the part where breh pretends not to be a Trump supporter:troll:
If some one is going to claim, Russia put Trump in office, I want to know how and see evidence :yeshrug:
If some one say he should be impeached i want to know for what, and to see evidence?:yeshrug:

bvdck0w.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If some one is going to claim, Russia put Trump in office, I want to know how and see evidence :yeshrug:
If some one say he should be impeached i want to know for what, and to see evidence?:yeshrug:

bvdck0w.gif

Seems like you're happy being ignorant at this point. Would it hurt to educate yourself on the subject?

:manny:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

bvdck0w.gif

Your idea of evidence reminds me of that Chappelle Show skit where he's defending all black celebrities.

Seems like you need Trump to admit on video holding up a newspaper with the date and having a relative in the room to prove it's him before you'll go "hmmm there might be something here".

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Just google Trump advisor RNC shift.:martin:
In January, Gordon told Business Insider that he "never left" his "assigned side table" nor spoke publicly at the GOP national security subcommittee meeting, where the amendment — which originally called for "providing lethal defense weapons" to the Ukrainian army to fend off Russian-backed separatists — was read aloud, debated, and ultimately watered down to "providing appropriate assistance" to Ukraine.

According to CNN's Jim Acosta, however, Gordon said that at the RNC he and others "advocated for the GOP platform to include language against arming Ukrainians against pro-Russian rebels" because "this was in line with Trump's views, expressed at a March national security meeting at the unfinished Trump hotel" in Washington, DC.

"Gordon says Trump said at the meeting ... that he didn't want to go to 'World War Three' over Ukraine," Acosta said.

:stopitslime:impeach him?

:ohhh:Maybe my google isnt working as well as yours, could you maybe find the story where Trump directly instructs the RNC to shift on its Russia position and link me to it? I'd hate to form an opinion on this with incorrect information...

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Your idea of evidence reminds me of that Chappelle Show skit where he's defending all black celebrities.

Seems like you need Trump to admit on video holding up a newspaper with the date and having a relative in the room to prove it's him before you'll go "hmmm there might be something here".
So you have no evidence? yet want an impeachment?:ohhh:

Merica!:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:stopitslime:impeach him?

:ohhh:Maybe my google isnt working as well as yours, could you maybe find the story where Trump directly instructs the RNC to shift on its Russia position and link me to it? I'd hate to form an opinion on this with incorrect information...
Bruh. I literally showed you this.

This was a huge story in the summer of 2016 at the RNC convention

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Bruh. I literally showed you this.

This was a huge story in the summer of 2016 at the RNC convention
So were her emails and Benghazi... being a huge story, being constantly pushed by the media and/or politicians, doesnt actually mean much anymore...
What hard evidence do you have that he was put in power by a foreign entity?:ld:
Theres at least 30 post in this thread implicitly asserting that the above is true... surely this isnt all unsubstantiated shyt posting?:ld:

:ohhh:Maybe HL needs an "alleged" or "unsubstantiated" flag for post...