RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Trump prob gonna end up having a heart attack or some shyt

You need a heart before you can have an attack. That's why Darth Cheney got hisself a bionic 1
cheneycreature.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Can some one also link to the evidence of Russia determining the outcome of the election:ld:
Its been stated several times in this thread, but i haven't seen that report...
I'm actually a little fascinated by your trolling attempt here. Humor me, do you not believe or agree that there is probable cause for an investigation into these "claims"?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Except...

:umad:

I'd point out the difference between correlation and causality... but something tells me you consider this to absolutely be a smoking gun...
I'd question the credibility of a man that has changed his story several times, but now that you like the story I'm sure he is beyond reproach...

Instead I'll simply ask for a link to the article/interview where Page says Trump ordered the RNC shift... :ld:
:feedme:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I'd point out the difference between correlation and causality... but something tells me you consider this to absolutely be a smoking gun...
I'd question the credibility of a man that has changed his story several times, but now that you like the story I'm sure he is beyond reproach...

Instead I'll simply ask for a link to the article/interview where Page says Trump ordered the RNC shift... :ld:
Just google Trump advisor RNC shift.:martin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I'm not the fukking FBI bro.

I've been posting circumstantial evidence on all levels.

Don't move the goalposts when its convenient.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Can some one also link to the evidence of Russia determining the outcome of the election:ld:
Its been stated several times in this thread, but i haven't seen that report...
This is the one thing that bothers me about all the Russia talk. People talk like they planted people to vote in all the swing states so Trump could win.

I have no doubt Trump was Russia's preferred candidate and they helped him by leaking the Hillary/DNC stuff, but they didn't actively participate in voter fraud. We held our own election, not Putin.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is the one thing that bothers me about all the Russia talk. People talk like they planted people to vote in all the swing states so Trump could win.

I have no doubt Trump was Russia's preferred candidate and they helped him by leaking the Hillary/DNC stuff, but they didn't actively participate in voter fraud. We held our own election, not Putin.

No one is claiming that.

:camby: