RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
with the level of so called competence on this administration, why are you even surprised that anyone from trumps team would take pictures with some one whose job is suppose to carry nuclear codes to the president and post it on social media where everyone can see it?

oh, and another question- how did you find that so fast?

953.gif

You see Trump on the phone? Thats him being briefed about the North Korea missile test.

THATS literally Trump giving no fukks about National Security. NONE.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
But what is happening under the Trump White House is different, officials say, and not just because of Mr. Trump’s Twitter foreign policy. (Two officials said that at one recent meeting, there was talk of feeding suggested Twitter posts to the president so the council’s staff would have greater influence.)

:pachaha:

:dead:

Trump asked for this tho. Labelling the media the opposition party wasn't a great idea. NYT gonna go in for the next four years :demonic:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What is the problem.
I met the man who did comms and was over the football during clinton's term, he came to speak at ASU.
They aren't hidden people
The only thing you can say is not operationally secure is the natsec meeting in public, but I'm sure SS probably has a secure perimeter around the area just like they would at CAmp David or any other venue.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is the problem.
I met the man who did comms and was over the football during clinton's term, he came to speak at ASU.
They aren't hidden people
The only thing you can say is not operationally secure is the natsec meeting in public, but I'm sure SS probably has a secure perimeter around the area just like they would at CAmp David or any other venue.
Is this true or are you :cape: for Trump? Even if it's true, it shouldn't be.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Is this true or are you :cape: for Trump? Even if it's true, it shouldn't be.
What is there to superman.
They literally carry the comms gear, they can't operate anything because the president has the key, if you took it there is nothing you could do with it and even if you had the president there would be nothing you could do with it because you have two teams and a command who has to authorize a launching.