RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
:patrice:this greeny dude and this kobra dude have been here for years with very few posts and now they wanna come out the woodwork to cape for trump and israel, apparently?

Yes, I'm the one supporting Israel....

Charles Schumer on Foreign Policy

Without making a single statement on Israel.... interesting

And caping for Trump because I want him removed from office and tried for treason?

The ignorance is astounding.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think Comey is necessarily hiding in order to cover for Trump. I think he is probably not going to let them in on the big stuff out of danger of it leaking until they are ready to drop the hammer. I don't think they have three investigations going on at the same time for no reason.

In fact, to digress a bit, I don't think he was partisan during the campaign either despite democrats feeling differently. There was reports, that seem to have fallen to the way side, that there was a contingent in the FBI that was anti-clinton, in NY if I remember correctly, who were found to be leaking stuff to Giuliani. Giuliani was the idiot who told bretbear (sp?) on fox that a "prosecution was imminent". There was a story around that time that said he was feeling pressure by the leaking of agents below him and from congress from people like Chaffitz that were intent on making sure all and any information is released as soon as possible, obviously for partisan reasons.

In that case, he probably was very "open" out of fear of being accused of being partisan and protecting Hillary.

I think democrats are in danger of maybe stepping too far over the line and not allowing for a full investigation to complete before demanding the release of the most damning information.

I and I think democrats should wait for the whole pile of shyt to start flooding so stuff isn't forgotten over time before people start resigning en masse and possible ending up in jail.

Double-edged sword.

I see what you're saying, but I think the odds that Comey is covering for Trump are high enough that inaction on the part of the Dems might just make it that much easier for him to sweep this under the rug. You're kind of assuming that Comey is honest and I'm just not sure about that at all.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Double-edged sword.

I see what you're saying, but I think the odds that Comey is covering for Trump are high enough that inaction on the part of the Dems might just make it that much easier for him to sweep this under the rug. You're kind of assuming that Comey is honest and I'm just not sure about that at all.
Yeah I hear you.

At the same time, I see a lot really urgent people wanting to blow their load (no homo? ) early. Investigations take time. All the signs so far such as the FBI reportedly trying to hire that MI6 spy to work for them, the meeting with congress, and other stuff seems to point that they are intent on doing their job.

If there is something there it will come out eventually.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
holy. fukk.

this dude is delusional as hell

Schumer claps back!!!

The 2003 photo shows Schumer and Putin eating doughnuts in 2003 during Putin’s trip to New York to attend the opening of a Russian gas company’s station
. thehill.com/homenews/administration/322209-trump-tweets-photo-of-schumer-with-putin-hypocrite

At this clown trying to deflect :laff::laff::laff: