RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Schumer did nothing wrong though...

That's the whole point. He's accusing a guy who has done nothing wrong for something he is being accused of. Since he would like to project his problems on you, you turn it right back around on him, because they won't find anything. You give them tax returns and whatever pertinent info you can find to the FBI. You tell Trump To do the same since he has nothing to hide. You don't talk to media about it until the AG Office clears you, and if Trump hasn't done the same by then (which he and his people won't) you force your Republican peers to start doing their job or consider them complicit (as I stated in my first post in this thread that I think the upper ranks of the entire Republican Party and the RNC are compromised).

If you're Schumer and you flat out call his bluff and force his hand, you gain a lot of traction toward the goal of getting Trump out of office.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the level of paranoia and absurdity is incredible.

what is the president of the USA accusing Schumer of that would require investigation? taking a picture isnt a crime.

same way trump officials meeting with russians isnt inherently a crime. LYING ABOUT IT IS!

this is amazing.
uh...the shyt they did IS a crime. Thats the difference. It wasn't an unreported, back-channel effort at treasonous concessions to a country we're at war with

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Welp. There's no comeback for this.

Hit him with the Tyson soul levitator...

fzSIO6o.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:pachaha: call me what you want whether im black or white dont make the news anymore realer:manny:

but i get it the left dont argue with facts just name calling:russell:
are you saying the Trump administration didn't deny regular contact with Russian officials during the campaign only to now walk those same comments back recently?

Are you saying the media is lying when suggesting Sessions perjured himself when he said he had no contact with Russians officials as a campaign surrogate?

Are you saying further that Sessions did not lie when saying his contact was only under official capacity as a senator only to discover one of those meetings took place during a trip paid for by the Trump campaign?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs it's important to remember, Jeff Sessions voluntarily stated he himself did not meet with any Russians. Franken did not SPECIFICALLY ask Sessions if he met with any Russians. Franken asked WHAT HE WOULD DO if it were true that ANYONE from the Trump Campaign had these contacts. Sessions could have answered with a simple one line that he would look into any matters, instead he brought HIMSELF into it and then lied under oath. Sessions fukked up. We undermining ourselves with the loose lips in 2017. :what:

Last edited: