RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
So Sessions is going to get away with perjury and no one will care enough to protest against it? :martin:

1) I'm not saying don't protest, because I am. I'm saying you have to look at the big picture. Only way for him out is removal by the President (won't happen), resignation (he hasn't done it yet), or the House impeaching him (and the Repubs hold that chamber) and Senate passing a vote to impeach, and that will distract from the most important part which is the Trump/Russia ties.

2) Even if you do get an impeachment vote from the Senate, Trump still gets to run his next nominee through the Senate who would likely be someone with the same ideas as him.

3) Even though it's not even on the same level of a lie (not even close), Eric Holder lied under oath to Congress and nothing happened to him....... That's going to be the Republican party basis not to do anything more than Sessions has already done. Only way to fix it is at the ballot box, which isn't for 21 months or to implicate everyone including Trump.

I don't want Jeff Sessions anywhere near the AG office for obvious reason, but he has dug in now. He's going to be stupid and fight to keep his job. And the only thing that is going to get him out is putting the writing on the wall that he will go to jail for one reason or another. It's like this Pence e-mail server story........ he's a dumbass, made terrible judgement, got hacked and is a hypocrite, but unless those e-mails anything to do with the campaign or ties to Russia, it's a moot point. You think he's going to resign from being VP over an e-mail scandal?

What this very thread is about is Donald Trump, his financial and political ties to Putin and Russia, and connecting the dots to implicate him.

Daps
What does one have to do with the other, you stupid piece of shyt? :what: In fact, it can be argued that a resignation would expediaye or increase the likelihood of an investigation.

You're unwarrantly gassing up the Trump administration when they're in panic mode but nah, you don't have an inferiority complex. :dame:

You are living proof that "knowledge" isn't for everyone. You think you're being rational and making sense, but in reality you are not. The very definition of a smart dumb nikka. :francis:

Further cemented by the fact that you thought it was burn to accuse me of being a man. :ehh:

So wait which is it? Either they have nothing to do with each other or they do. Which they do.......have every single thing to do with each other. But you don't know. That's why you came with the "smart dumb nikka" rhetoric. Because you don't know any better, and you don't know which side of the argument you would like to be on. That's okay, just admit it.

There are 3 active investigations that Sessions is no longer overseeing. That's the first point, so you would rather Trump be able to put someone else in that spot? Nope, because all of the focus would move to the perjury case. And we already know that he did meet with the Russian Ambassador, and he lied about it. What we need is the investigation of what EXACTLY happened in those meetings. Treason and/or Sedition is a hell of a lot more important than perjury.

No one is gassing up the Trump Administration. That tweet was his way of fighting back. Why wouldn't you utilize the very tool that the IC leaks have been using to release this info, the media? That's weak and not serious. But I'm sure you're clamor for leadership that uses twitter to make political moves, right?

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a white troll don't mind him.

not white and not a troll, not even a huge fan a trump, but im not gonna criticize him based on lies

i dont like his stance on isreal or weed

just calling this deep state witchhunt out for what it is, fake muhfukking news

how many times you gotta be lied to before you figure this out?

:ohlawd:i mean, if you just read anything outside of fake news spectrum, and used some critical thinking, you'd see for yourself its bullsh!t

but nope, just call somebody names:russell:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
So wait which is it? Either they have nothing to do with each other or they do. Which they do.......have every single thing to do with each other. But you don't know. That's why you came with the "smart dumb nikka" rhetoric. Because you don't know any better, and you don't know which side of the argument you would like to be on. That's okay, just admit it.

There are 3 active investigations that Sessions is no longer overseeing. That's the first point, so you would rather Trump be able to put someone else in that spot? Nope, because all of the focus would move to the perjury case. And we already know that he did meet with the Russian Ambassador, and he lied about it. What we need is the investigation of what EXACTLY happened in those meetings. Treason and/or Sedition is a hell of a lot more important than perjury.

No one is gassing up the Trump Administration. That tweet was his way of fighting back. Why wouldn't you utilize the very tool that the IC leaks have been using to release this info, the media? That's weak and not serious. But I'm sure you're clamor for leadership that uses twitter to make political moves, right?

Like I said, nothing but a smart dumb nikka with limited reading comprehension skills (and deductive reasoning skills for that matter). :dame:

Don't quote me again.

Daps
Like I said, nothing but a smart dumb nikka with limited reading comprehension skills (and deductive reasoning skills for that matter). :dame:

Don't quote me again.

Like I said, you don't even know what to think, so keep your cheerleading uniform on and cheer from the sidelines.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Schumer should just hold a press conference to call his bluff and announce that he is going to allow the Senate Intelligence Committee to investigation him on ties to Russia if and only if Trump allows a full investigation on His campaign with a Special Prosecutor. Then just walk off stage and don't talk to the media for a week.

But he's too good to do that. He'll just go on TV and grandstand for days on end. This tweet was a Bannon call, because he knows exactly how Schumer will play it. The Minority party leadership is too weak and spineless to do something gully.
Schumer did nothing wrong though...