RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What's the source of the Schumer image?

Schumer claps back!!!

The 2003 photo shows Schumer and Putin eating doughnuts in 2003 during Putin’s trip to New York to attend the opening of a Russian gas company’s station
. thehill.com/homenews/administration/322209-trump-tweets-photo-of-schumer-with-putin-hypocrite

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Schumer should just hold a press conference to call his bluff and announce that he is going to allow the Senate Intelligence Committee to investigation him on ties to Russia if and only if Trump allows a full investigation on His campaign with a Special Prosecutor. Then just walk off stage and don't talk to the media for a week.

But he's too good to do that. He'll just go on TV and grandstand for days on end. This tweet was a Bannon call, because he knows exactly how Schumer will play it. The Minority party leadership is too weak and spineless to do something gully.
You "nikkas" in here with your concern trolling and negative Nancy bytching ain't slick. :stopitslime:

Daps
You "nikkas" in here with your concern trolling and negative Nancy bytching ain't slick. :stopitslime:

What concern trolling? Pelosi and Schumer are weak. They allowed YEA votes from the party on some of the most controversial nominees for his cabinet. They got rid of the 60 vote rule when they had control of the senate.

He sent a tweet. A tweet. Not even a press release stating it. That's not forcing anyone's hand. That's just a comeback. Trump takes his tweeting seriously (if you can't tell), so you front him on him turf. You engage the media (who is on your side) in a press conference don't answer any questions, and have them hounding your opposition for an answer. He'll (or his administration will) have to back down on his tweet.

I'm glad you have something to be concerned about, but don't let it be me.

If you think Pelosi or Schumer are the right leaders for the party in Congress, you've got more problems with what the Democratic Party's ideology should be than a Republican who watches Fox News thinks a conservative should be.

And I'm not a "nikka", I'm a grown ass black MAN, so address me as one or shut the fukk up.