RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:lolbron:

who hurt you bruh??

I'm saying, I hope all these corrupt mutherfukkas get outed. and then when they get replaced, the replacements continue to clean up the ppl that are in now.

no one is excusable from dirt. I don't care if they are republican democrat or independent. the problem is you sensitive sheep are too busy picking sides than to actually want to fight for what is right.

STOP picking sides and start holding everyone accountable. Liberals aren't any better than the conservatives...at all. I don't care how high and mighty they want to sit they are just as dirty as anyone else. now until democrat supporters stop deflecting and start holding their own accountable they aren't going to get anything done.
all this zero-sum bullshyt and we're talking about TRUMP.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
all this zero-sum bullshyt and we're talking about TRUMP.
and??
if/when he's caught doing corrupt shyt then he's gotta go too. I don't care who it is. The corruption in Washington needs to stop bruh. I don't care if they are Donkey's or Elephants. :camby:

Daps
i'm just glad trump is a republican because i hate that they have this "love america ... national security" brand. Rostov-on-Donald and MoscowMike are making a mockery of it. :pachaha:

Ya, it kind of exposes the Repubs' fraudulent 'American flag down 2 tha drawls & socks' hyper-patriotism for what it is.

Just a bs front.

:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

5C2h8mw.gif

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

alucR6o.gif

Mike Flynn:

wah0duq.gif

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Last week, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis was exploring whether the Navy could intercept and board an Iranian ship to look for contraband weapons possibly headed to Houthi fighters in Yemen. The potential interdiction seemed in keeping with recent instructions from Mr. Trump, reinforced in meetings with Mr. Mattis and Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, to crack down on Iran’s support of terrorism.

But the ship was in international waters in the Arabian Sea, according to two officials. Mr. Mattis ultimately decided to set the operation aside, at least for now. White House officials said that was because news of the impending operation leaked, a threat to security that has helped fuel the move for the insider threat program. But others doubt whether there was enough basis in international law, and wondered what would happen if, in the early days of an administration that has already seen one botched military action in Yemen, American forces were suddenly in a firefight with the Iranian Navy.

This account of life inside the council — offices made up of several hundred career civil servants who advise the president on counterterrorism, foreign policy, nuclear deterrence and other issues of war and peace — is based on conversations with more than two dozen current and former council staff members and others throughout the government. All spoke on the condition that they not be quoted by name for fear of reprisals.

“It’s so far a very dysfunctional N.S.C.,” Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the senior Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said in a telephone interview.

In a telephone conversation on Sunday afternoon, K. T. McFarland, the deputy national security adviser, said that early meetings of the council were brisker, tighter and more decisive than in the past, but she acknowledged that career officials were on edge. “Not only is this a new administration, but it is a different party, and Donald Trump was elected by people who wanted the status quo thrown out,” said Ms. McFarland, a veteran of the Reagan administration who most recently worked for Fox News. “I think it would be a mistake if we didn’t have consternation about the changes — most of the cabinet haven’t even been in government before.”

There is always a shakedown period for any new National Security Council, whose staff is drawn from the State Department, the Pentagon and other agencies and is largely housed opposite the White House in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

President Barack Obama replaced his first national security adviser, Gen. James Jones, a four-star former supreme allied commander in Europe, after concluding that the general was a bad fit for the administration. The first years of President George W. Bush’s council were defined by clashes among experienced bureaucratic infighters — dikk Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Powell among them — and by decisions that often took place outside official channels.

But what is happening under the Trump White House is different, officials say, and not just because of Mr. Trump’s Twitter foreign policy. (Two officials said that at one recent meeting, there was talk of feeding suggested Twitter posts to the president so the council’s staff would have greater influence.)

Mr. Trump’s council staff draws heavily from the military — often people who had ties to Mr. Flynn when he served as a senior military intelligence officer and then as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency before he was forced out of the job. Many of the first ideas that have been floated have involved military, rather than diplomatic, initiatives.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/politics/national-security-council-turmoil.html?smid=tw-share

All these leaks :wow:

Get ready brehs. War with Iran is imminent :mjgrin: