RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
FBI is looking funny in the light...
I thought a read an article today about that Comey POS that said he refused to answer questions to a committee, while that is just not acceptable. Not sure if illegal, but highly suspicious. Comey most certainly has an agenda, I'm still very confused as to why he released that presser about Hillary right before the election, something that he has not yet answered for while juxtapositioning the Trump/Russia connection during that same time.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I thought a read an article today about that Comey POS that said he refused to answer questions to a committee, while that is just not acceptable. Not sure if illegal, but highly suspicious. Comey most certainly has an agenda, I'm still very confused as to why he released that presser about Hillary right before the election, something that he has not yet answered for while juxtapositioning the Trump/Russia connection during that same time.
Because Comey is in deep with this whole shyt and he needs to be removed from the investigation so that stuff can really come out.

-Had no problem putting Hilary's shyt out in public.
-Then when he came to the Senate chambers, they asked him would be speak on the Trump-Russia investigation and he said he couldn't speak in public about it and the Democratic Senators gave him the :gucci: because of what he did to Hilary.

-Now you got a House of Representatives person saying he thinks Comey is with holding info.

This was the one fukk up by Obama. He should of never appointed this dude in the first place since Comey was Republican.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man Godddddddddddddamn...The media ain't letting up :dead: :damn:

1547587_o.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
First he ain't meet with anyone from Russia. Then he said he met with him in his capacity as a member of the senate. Now we find out his meeting with him was funded by Trump campaign funds. Get this fukking clown out of DC at once.
White house statement claimed the same thing yesterday. They get caught in the lie too :ohlawd:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
First he ain't meet with anyone from Russia. Then he said he met with him in his capacity as a member of the senate. Now we find out his meeting with him was funded by Trump campaign funds. Get this fukking clown out of DC at once.
Just found out this muthafukka said Dominicans don't contribute nothing to this country. Yea get him the fukk out:camby:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.