RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who is that lady? She seems to be a step ahead of everyone
She's the one who dropped the dime on the FISA warrant on Trump back in October and no one believed her. She's a conservative brit who was #NeverTrump but is a hell of an investigative reporter.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
- Yet another reality-denier doubling down on false claims of voter fraud while being called out as a liar on national television

- Yet another alt right garbage person as advisor to the president. Worked closely with Richard Spencer for white nationalist events while attending university together

- Recent quote on the travel ban being blocked "Our opponents, the media and the entire world will soon see, as we move to take further action, that the powers of the president will not be questioned." Oh good, sounds like threatening dictatorship

Just another mentally unstable maniac that will need to be removed if this country is to have any hope of a bright future going forward
good to know. I didn't know anything about this dude at all, and honestly it was the first time seeing this dude ever.

based on all that...then fukk him....:hubie:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what are you even saying?

Sorry, I forgot I was dealing with an embecile.....I'll start here....
1-plus-1.jpg

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let's not forget the man behind the outing. A man who still refused to release his taxes. So let's all assume he's clean, despite his lawsuits and settlements for sham business practices.

Damn. Buncha cacs in here for real.
:lolbron:

who hurt you bruh??

I'm saying, I hope all these corrupt mutherfukkas get outed. and then when they get replaced, the replacements continue to clean up the ppl that are in now.

no one is excusable from dirt. I don't care if they are republican democrat or independent. the problem is you sensitive sheep are too busy picking sides than to actually want to fight for what is right.

STOP picking sides and start holding everyone accountable. Liberals aren't any better than the conservatives...at all. I don't care how high and mighty they want to sit they are just as dirty as anyone else. now until democrat supporters stop deflecting and start holding their own accountable they aren't going to get anything done.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Don't know if it would even be worth the risk of trying to get Trump outta there.

Probably best to ride this out :yeshrug:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
good to know. I didn't know anything about this dude at all, and honestly it was the first time seeing this dude ever.

based on all that...then fukk him....:hubie:
Lmao.

See this dude back away every time he makes a scust comment?

"I didn't know who he was, my first time commenting on this dude ever"

"I'm serious brehs. :sadcam:"

Then goes and makes another scust comment in another thread. Rinse and repeat.

Some sad mofos on this board. :rudy:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lmao.

See this dude back away every time he makes a scust comment?

"I didn't know who he was, my first time commenting on this dude ever"

"I'm serious brehs. :sadcam:"

Then goes and makes another scust comment in another thread. Rinse and repeat.

Some sad mofos on this board. :rudy:
I'm not afraid to admit when I don't know something. :manny:

what other comment did I make?