RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
No one else thinks there is a lot more sinister shyt going on here?

Say what you want, but it seems like all these dudes with skeletons in their closets are real worried about ppl in this administration outing them.

The intelligence community and these career politicians like McCain are starting to get nervous.

Y'all can say what you want about trump, but he's not afraid to mix things up. However, if he could have done without bannon I think he'd have a lot more support.

shyt on him if you want, but he really is trying to drain the swamp. The CIA and all the intelligence community is corrupt as hell.

nikkas need to understand this...Intelligencia CaCs not angry with Trump cuz he a racist...:ohhh: most of them b*stards half nazi they damnselves and usually :yeshrug: when shyt like a Muslim Ban go down..They angry cuz Trump Administration playing spin the bottle with these nikkas :mjgrin: and who ever it land on gun get they shyt put on that Summer Jam :dame: I am here for that fukkery regardless...of who administering it :manny:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas need to understand this...Intelligencia CaCs not angry with Trump cuz he a racist...:ohhh: most of them b*stards half nazi they damnselves and usually :yeshrug: when shyt like a Muslim Ban go down..They angry cuz Trump Administration playing spin the bottle with these nikkas :mjgrin: and who ever it land on gun get they shyt put on that Summer Jam :dame: I am here for that fukkery regardless...of who administering it :manny:
I'm saying, these establishment motherfukkers are getting nervous. Apparently there are already investigations going on with pelosi, mccain, graham, schumer, Hillary, etc.

Republican vs democrat doesn't matter. All these dirty fukks in the CIA and NSA plus the dirty politicians need to be outed.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Here for the fukkery ? Shut the fukk up you little idiot

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm saying, these establishment motherfukkers are getting nervous. Apparently there are already investigations going on with pelosi, mccain, graham, schumer, Hillary, etc.

Republican vs democrat doesn't matter. All these dirty fukks in the CIA and NSA plus the dirty politicians need to be outed.
Collaborating with the Russian government is being "anti-establishment"

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Let's not forget the man behind the outing. A man who still refused to release his taxes. So let's all assume he's clean, despite his lawsuits and settlements for sham business practices.

Damn. Buncha cacs in here for real.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:umad:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
OK, aside for the jokes and shyt. I don't think this dude said anything wrong here.

Maybe I'm wrong. but what's the big deal with this miller dude?
- Yet another reality-denier doubling down on false claims of voter fraud while being called out as a liar on national television

- Yet another alt right garbage person as advisor to the president. Worked closely with Richard Spencer for white nationalist events while attending university together

- Recent quote on the travel ban being blocked "Our opponents, the media and the entire world will soon see, as we move to take further action, that the powers of the president will not be questioned." Oh good, sounds like threatening dictatorship

Just another mentally unstable maniac that will need to be removed if this country is to have any hope of a bright future going forward

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The garbage bags on the windows :laff:

This dude Trump don't give a flying fukk.

congress has a ton of power, but I don't see them shifting to balance of power and doing what's right until they get a few pieces of legislation through.

Or Trump loses his base and they turn against them. Could happen with the ACA stuff if they fukk it up. You see how shook republicans voters are about the ACA. :mjlol:

A huge and serious leak has to happen that won't give them a chance to spin. Again it could happen, we've been getting ridiculous amount of leaks to the media since day one. :mjlol:

Comedy. He's making money by vacationing at mar-a-lago. Three weeks in already golfed 2x. You can't make this up.

Where's the firing squad?

I'm starting to feel fukking helpless out here... :mindblown:

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @Chicken Pot Pie @humble forever @Darth Nubian @General Mills @88m3 @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @BaggerofTea @Keyser Migraine @Sagat @Hollywood Hogan @Marcus Going @DonKnock

Last edited: