RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Two thing bothering me like crazy. One is, didnt I see a story posted that the Republicans on the Intel committee knew about this in April? April? So they sat their asses in the hearings acting like this was some dog and pony show. How fukking unpatriotic :scust:

Second, does the AG grant visas? I could look this up but I wanna say its no, right? So why in the hell is that incompetent bigot saying Lynch let her in the country and NOT saying the name of the actual person who heads the department that grants visas? He's using Lynch's name to rile up his base and those hillbillies just eat it up. They all on twitter up in arms about Obama and Hilliary going to jail. Ugh I'm about to go google this but I'm almost sure I'm right and Trump is just being a gossiping snowflake deflecting attention off his treasonous of a son.
its spy craft breh

The US could arrest hundreds of spies right now.

But it better to track them, let them lead to other plots, and even flip them without them realizing it

The US knew all these players were effectively Russian spies.

Did you forget about this cat who just got released back to Russia who previously ensnared Carter Page?

Bank at Center of U.S. Inquiry Projects Russian ‘Soft Power’

Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump

Evgeny Buryakov - Wikipedia

I know its a lot to keep up with, but this is the name of the game.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That's a good question, but at the same time, these fukking idiots lie ALL THE FUKKING TIME and whenever a news outlet corrects them, they say Fake news, the fakkits eat it up, and they never retract.

State Department so that would have been John Kerry. Makes perfect sense now, blame the Black woman.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Its a sprint to the Pulitzer honestly :wow:

NYTimes :obamaumad:
Washington Post :maxinewaters:
Maddow :KhaledUSmart:
McClatchy :dwillhuh:
The Hill :leon:
NBC News :ehh:
CBS News :dahell:
CNN :troll:
WSJ :sas2:

Poilitico :shaq:

USA Today :steviej:

Fox News :rip: :deadhorse::snooze::piss:
Buzzfeed
full

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Also, how the lawyer was let in the U.S. is a moot point..... Dumbo Jr + campaign decided to meet with her for conspiratorial reasons

Maybe the feds were tracking her to see why she wanted back in (most likely, explains the leaked info)
Maybe she snuck in with falsified papers
Maybe she was smuggled in like other intelligence assets

Point is....TRUMP campaign seeks her out and attempts to (and possibly does) collude

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Also, how the lawyer was let in the U.S. is a moot point..... Dumbo Jr + campaign decided to meet with her for conspiratorial reasons

Maybe the feds were tracking her to see why she wanted back in (most likely, explains the leaked info)
Maybe she snuck in with falsified papers
Maybe she was smuggled in like other intelligence assets

Point is....TRUMP campaign seeks her out and attempts to (and possibly does) collude
The whole time Preet was trolling knowing damn well Trump fired him to help his Russian buddies

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm waiting for the story to continue to develop.

It's interesting that the part of Law and Order is complaining and trying to poke holes in a conspiracy charge. FBI agents routinely set up pro-ISIS/al Qaeda supporters in the same way.

It seems to me that the main reason the story is now "nothing came of this" or "no crime was committed" is because the FBI needs evidence of action to lay the charge. So for example, if you're pro ISIS, the way I would set you up is I have to get you around bombing material, and trying to activate it. Or I have to catch you in the act of sending money. Or I have to catch you in the act of trying to board a flight to the middle east with plans to sneak into Syria.

So you need the quid pro quo. What was offered and what was received to influence the election?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm waiting for the story to continue to develop.

It's interesting that the part of Law and Order is complaining and trying to poke holes in a conspiracy charge. FBI agents routinely set up pro-ISIS/al Qaeda supporters in the same way.

It seems to me that the main reason the story is now "nothing came of this" or "no crime was committed" is because the FBI needs evidence of action to lay the charge. So for example, if you're pro ISIS, the way I would set you up is I have to get you around bombing material, and trying to activate it. Or I have to catch you in the act of sending money. Or I have to catch you in the act of trying to board a flight to the middle east with plans to sneak into Syria.

So you need the quid pro quo. What was offered and what was received to influence the election?
We already know.

The Ukraine Platform http://www.businessinsider.com/jd-gordon-trump-adviser-ukraine-rnc-2017-3

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
He never wanted to be president. He wanted to lose by less than a percentage point and whine forever on conservative media about it, while creating his version of fox News. Unfortunately, there are a lot of dumbass people that voted for the man. Hillary and Obama were the boogiemen. Empty benghazi threats, all those appeals to obamacare and then when it's time to show or get off of the pot, they are getting off the pot in droves.

I did get the feeling last fall that Trump never really wanted to be President. I really think he did it just to troll the public/media and get more publicity for his business ventures. Then halfway into it, he realized he was going to win the nomination for the Republican Party, then said fukk it why not :manny: