RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Trump Tower:

m_110305_a.jpg

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Why Can't we post in the umar +other higher learning threads...this one. Showed. Up clean. The other had complications

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
4 hrs ·
Democratic lawmakers took to the House floor to read aloud Donald Trump Jr.'s emails about meeting with a Russian lawyer, calling them a "smoking gun" proving collusion between President Trump's campaign and Russia.

Dems read Trump Jr.'s emails on House floor
"Don Jr.'s emails are a smoking gun," Rep. Ruben Gallego said.
THEHILL.COM

Washington Post
4 hrs ·
In a series of calls on Friday to discuss the big bank’s quarterly profits, Dimon vented his frustration with gridlock in Washington.

CEO of JPMorgan: ‘It’s almost embarrassing being an American citizen’
The big bank reported higher-than-expected quarterly profits on Friday, but that didn't stop Jamie Dimon from complaining.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM

:laff:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Two thing bothering me like crazy. One is, didnt I see a story posted that the Republicans on the Intel committee knew about this in April? April? So they sat their asses in the hearings acting like this was some dog and pony show. How fukking unpatriotic :scust:

Second, does the AG grant visas? I could look this up but I wanna say its no, right? So why in the hell is that incompetent bigot saying Lynch let her in the country and NOT saying the name of the actual person who heads the department that grants visas? He's using Lynch's name to rile up his base and those hillbillies just eat it up. They all on twitter up in arms about Obama and Hilliary going to jail. Ugh I'm about to go google this but I'm almost sure I'm right and Trump is just being a gossiping snowflake deflecting attention off his treasonous of a son.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Two thing bothering me like crazy. One is, didnt I see a story posted that the Republicans on the Intel committee knew about this in April? April? So they sat their asses in the hearings acting like this was some dog and pony show. How fukking unpatriotic :scust:

Second, does the AG grant visas? I could look this up but I wanna say its no, right? So why in the hell is that incompetent bigot saying Lynch let her in the country and NOT saying the name of the actual person who heads the department that grants visas? He's using Lynch's name to rile up his base and those hillbillies just eat it up. They all on twitter up in arms about Obama and Hilliary going to jail. Ugh I'm about to go google this but I'm almost sure I'm right and Trump is just being a gossiping snowflake deflecting attention off his treasonous of a son.
That's a good question, but at the same time, these fukking idiots lie ALL THE FUKKING TIME and whenever a news outlet corrects them, they say Fake news, the fakkits eat it up, and they never retract.