RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump doesn't have a single clean hand in his administration including himself. Pence & Paul Ryan just sitting back in the cut. This shyt is truly insane
Ryan is the ONLY one saving him. Ryan can introduce those articles of impeachment, and then its over.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think Democrats are overreacting about this

He chose his answers carefully so it only relates to contact as a member of the campaign

Even his initial press release relating to the WT story mentions he had no contact relating to the campaign

I'm either missing a part of the story or people are just overreacting

The most important part of this is that this should be use as more proof that we need an outside counsel to investigate the Russian ties but that will be overshadowed by the perjury accusations
have you not learned how leaks are happening?

The News has been setting Trump up like a Mayweather fight.

Light taps, a few heavy jabs, but they're dragging Trump through all 12 rounds.

Read carefully.

Sessions is absolutely FU¢KED

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
You are missing something. He might, maybe squeak around perjury charges, but there is no way in hell he can be on the same committee investigating Trump’s Russian ties. At the very least he will have to recuse himself. Plus this is a political nightmare. Trump’s team wants to bury this and move on, this story has them right back in the spotlight.

Plus even the biggest trump supporting moron can see that where there is smoke, there is fire. There is obviously something shady and its just a matter of time until this all spills out.

Trump and Spicer's spin today will be must watch tv

The fukking fukkery :wow:

I'm not missing that part, I mentioned it

But everyone is screaming that he lied and committed perjury
But if that's the case why didnt he admit as a part of an envoy before I was part of the administration I talked to a russian... :dahell: It's a lie of omission..
I am not defending him but he didnt flat out lie in the 2 answers people are pointing at

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know if this has been posted before but it's a podcast with Louise mensch, she breaks it down from the beginning. Comey is coming after these fakkits one by one.

https://secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/d...88458039&hwt=eabb51b90b354227df24e5c2d36964a2

Comedy is an institutionalist. He will not come out of this looking good either. While I don't think he would actively suppress anything, people should not hang their hat on the FBI. The full story will come due to pressure from outside D.C.